✨Tag You're It✨

So I was tagged by the lovely person (and meme) known as xXxJINX (a long fucking time ago). So let's dive right in with the questions shall we.

Favorite Song

°I have a lot however my top three at the moment are: Blue- The Neighborhood, Ultimately- Khai Dreams, and Japanese Denim- Daniel Caeser

Favorite Sport

°I'm really not much of an outside person or athletic in any way. However when I was a child I would play Soccer with my dad along with my cousins. So I would have to say Soccer since it's kinda part of my childhood.

Favorite Band

Hands down The Neighbourhood, I just love their songs so much.

Favorite Food

°I really like potatoes, like baked potatoes those are great. Along with soup, my favorite that I rarely get to eat being the seafood type of soup.

Favorite Perfume

°I really don't like perfumes that much due to the fact that I have allergies. Although not gonna lie the sweet ones that smell like Vanilla or Peach, those are pretty good in my opinion.

Favorite Videogame

°I really love the Resident Evil series and actually own a lot of games from the series. Another one would have to be The Last of Us, that game is fricking great and if you didn't cry, well then we need to talk. I'm honestly very excited for part two of The Last of Us and can't wait for it to finally come out. I just really like games revolving around the zombie apocalypse.

Favorite Tv Show

°I really enjoy cartoons and watch more cartoons and anime than Tv shows. Althought lately I've been watching The Office quite a lot.

Favorite Movie

°Coco, the animation and sountrack is so beautiful and I just love Pixar in general. Not only that, but the way they showed parts of my culture was really amazing. Lastly, La La Land, this movie is just so great and I love it so much, the soundtrack is beautiful and the choreography in the movie looks so fun and amazing. The ending still gets to me no matter how many times I watch the movie.

Scary movie or happy endings

°Scary movies, reason being because sometimes with happy ending it can be kinda cliche and sappy, I like me a good fluff but sometimes it goes too far to the point where you can see where it's heading.

Current Relationship Status

°Single and will forever be, cause nobody likes me and I doubt anyone will ever really like my personality in that way.

Crush

°I have no idea to be honest, I feel like I do like this certain person but at the same time I don't know. So....I have half a crush, is that even a thing?