✨Author's Note✨

Guess who's back, back again, Midnight's back, tell a freind. So hi there, I'm back, and I'm a terrible author. I haven't updated, and I've just been procrastinating on this story so much and pretty much everything in general. Also I should really stop writting new stories when I can't even finish my old ones.

So first of all I want to clear some stuff up. No, I'm not discontinuing this story. I know I haven't been updating this story as much as I used to, and honestly there's no reason for that. It's just my procrastination, I will continue making new chapters for this story. So yeah glad to clear that up. Alright, so now to the good stuff!

I have some good news for you guys. As I mentioned before I have started several new stories. Those stories being Ocean Eyes and Wings and Fireflies, both which are Phan. So if you ship it why not give it a try and maybe you'll like it.

#SelfPromo

So anyway, I've been updating those stories more than these. In fact I even have several chapters ready to be published for them as well. However, I don't want to abandon these stories I have previously written and you guys enjoy. So I have decided that I will continue writing it and finish it. That way I can finish this and feel satisfied knowing that you guys don't have to wait for an update and can just read it all in one go.

Also I'm sorry that I haven't updated in so long and thank you for being patient and for actually sticking around for so long. That means a lot to me. Also thank you for 300 followers. You all get a hug and an update real soon I promise. So yeah, hopefully you guys still like and read this little story of mine and I'll see you guys soon.

Bye bye,
-Midnight