✨6✨Awe

A warm breeze made contact with my body. Making my hair and the white gown I wore dance along with it. My whole being was in awe as I walked down the stairs. My bare feet touching the vien covered concrete. Wierd but beautiful creatures flying past me. Flowers surrounding me from every direction.

"Curious dream, curious dream." I said to myself. I turned around and looked at the door, only to find it gone. The only thing left was the giant flowers and the small creatures flying around. l took a hold of the gown. It's material touching the ground and my bare feet.

My eyes suddenly met a group of people. The wierd thing was, they had ears and a tail. "I told you he's the right one" said the rabbit, or a boy with a pair of fluffy white ears and a white tail. He wore a long sleeved black and white blouse with black x's on the sides,a small black bow resting on it's collar. Along with a pair of black shorts with two white lines at the end, lastly he wore knee high black socks with a pair of white boots and white gloves.

"As I said earlier, I'm not quite convinced." said the mouse, or a girl. She had blonde hair tied back into pigtails. She had two white mouse like ears resting on her head, a tail behind her. She wore a long sleeved white blouse with a black vest over it, white ruffles on the chest area along with a black bow on her collar. The end of the shirt creating a skirt like look with black and white fabric, a tail or black and white ruffles being created. Along with black shorts and a pair of boots.

Isn't she showing a bit too much cleavage? I thought to myself. Back home any woman dressed like that would be scolded and question her manners.

"Mitsuba, he's the right one! Do you know what I had to do to find him?" said the brunette, his green jade eyes glaring at the mouse. She let out a sigh and crossed her arms across her chest. "No, I admit I do not know what you've been through, I shall not scolde you, Yoichi. That was rude of me." said the girl known as 'Mitsuba'.

Three giant flowers appearing in back of them. Their eyes falling upon me. "So this is the chosen one?" said the blue flower. The red flower eyed me with a look that sent shivers down my spine. "Yuichiro, as I recall." she said. How did she know my name? Why do they look at me that way?

Suddenly a pair of identical twins appeared. Along with a blue bird. "Um...who are you if I might ask?" They looked at me and sighed. "I'm Yoichi, the rabbit. This here is Mitsuba, the mouse." said Yoichi. One of the twins began to speak, "I'm Tweedledum he's Tweedledee" Said one of the twins. His brother coming forward as well "Contrary wise, I'm Tweedledum he's Tweedledee."

Okay....now I'm confused. "How can I be the wrong one if this is my dream. All of you are just a fiction of my imagination." Mitsuba sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. "I swear Yoichi, I can just smack you." The rabbit boy let out a nervous laugh, before scratching his cheek with his gloved finger.

What a lovely, yet, strange friendship. "Shall we consult Absolem?" Asked the giant red flower. The rest of the group agreeing with her. "He must know the answer for us. Let us go at once."

They began to walk away from me, their backs facing me. I let out a sigh and followed along. First I fall down a rabbit hole, and now my very being is being questioned of being 'the wrong one'. This isn't what I expected at all.

--------------------
Hey guys, it's now time for the wardrobe reveal!!

However, before we get to that, WE HAVE A NEW COVER. Feel free to tell me if you like it better than the old one. There's a slight chance I will change it again. Since im not quite pleased with the results.

Anyway....enough chatting let's see how our lovely Rabbit and mouse looked like.

enough chatting let's see how our lovely Rabbit and mouse looked like

Our little Yoichi wore this.

While our lovely Mitsuba wore this

Oh yeah, one last thing. In case you guys are confused about Yuu-chan's comment. Back then they would consider showing your legs as showing cleavage. As well as something of low class.

The next chapter will be long since it will have somethings that will be explained. As well as other things too.

Bye bye My Lovely Readers.

~Midnight🌙