✨8✨Beginning

The sound of panic had suddenly died down. A way of telling us how far we had distanced ourselves from the scene. A part of me felt guilty since I had just abandoned them. While I just ran to save my own skin. The twins running along side me. Our destination still unknown, we just continued to run. I looked around me and noticed how the sky had begun to darken. It's bright sky color turning into a more darker shade.

A twisted black tree appearing before us. Several signs on it's twisted and delicate fragile branches.

This way.

No, this way.

Down.

Up.

Well ain't this tree just lovely. I turned my head towards both sides; left and right. A firm yet weak force taking a hold of each of my delicate arms. The twins having a game of Tug-a-War with my arms. "This way, " The force on my right arm becoming stronger as he pulled me towards the right side. "No this way," My left arm being pulled to the left side. Soon enough both my arms were being pulled as they argued over which way we should go.

The sound of a bird pulling them from their fight. A giant black and white bird heading straight towards us. I ducked down and looked at the bird. It had taken the twins with it. Their screams echoing until nothing not a thing was heard. I let out a frustrated sigh and ran a hand through my hair.

I looked at the strange tree and sighed. Looking at my right I decided to head that way. My feet making contact with the floor being the only sound heard. The sound of the wind blowing accompanying the sound of crushing leaves.

Just when will I wake up?

I sighed and continued on. Now that the twins are gone...I'm alone. So will things start getting rather complicated now? Sometimes I wonder if I even wish to wake up. I wanted an escape route, and I got one. So then...why do I suddenly wish to return back home? Perhaps it's because I still believe it's simply my duty as the future heir. It's all so confusing.

The clear sky was now gone. A dark shade of blue surrounding me from every corner. The twisted fragile branches of the many trees creating menacing dark shadows. The wind blowing a cold breeze; sending a shiver down my spine.

A sting was felt on my right arm. Looking at my arm I let out a small whimper. Blood ran down my arm, escaping from the wound the previous beast had inflicted upon me. I let out a curse and looked at my arm. There wasn't anything I could do about it. I didn't have anything to treat it. So I just continued to walk, ignoring the feeling of blood running down my arm, as well as the pain.

"My, it looks like you've ran into quite a little monster with wicked claws."

I let out a startled yelp and turned around to face the source of the voice. A young petite lilac haired girl sitting on a tree. Her wide hazel eyes looking at my injury. A big mischievous grin upon her features. Her lilac hair was up into two braids, a gigantic purple bow accompanying it's hairstyle. However, what really caught my eye, was a pair of two purple cat ears resting upon her head, a purple tail behind her.

Suddenly, she disappeared, turning into smoke.

"Say, what do you call yourself?" asked the feline, startling me as she appeared right in front of me. Upon her being so close, I could actually see how she looked. The moonlight falling upon the purple cat. She wore a white long sleeved white blouse, a black and dark blue vest over the blouse. A pair of dark blue shorts over a pair of black and white leggings. A tail of blue ruffles behind her, lastly a pair of dark blue boots that reached up to her thighs and black gloves on her small hands.

"Yuichiro," I answered. She let out a gasp and smiled. "The Yuichiro!" I rolled my eyes in annoyance and sighed. "Apparently there's been some doubt about that." She sighed and looked at the blood in my arm. Her grin increasing at the sight of the metallic crimson substance.

"So, what lovely monster did this fine work on you?" she asked. A black ribbon appearing in her hands; her small hands gently lifting up my injured arm. "Banda...Bandar," What was that creatures name again? The feline let out a small laugh. "I believe you mean the Bandersnatch," I nodded my head in response. A way of telling her she was correct. She clapped her hands together and placed them on her hip. The black ribbon now tied on my arm.

"I believe I've been quite rude. I never did introduce myself. My name's Shinoa, the Cheshire Cat." she placed her hand on her chest and gave me a small bow in greetings. "So just were is you heading?" I placed my hand on the back of head in awkwardness. I don't really know where I am as well as were to go. So in other words, I'm lost.

"I'm actually lost and have no idea as to were to go." Her hazel eyes lightened up at the sound of me being lost. Her petite body beginning to float in the air; her tail moving in excitement. "Well then, in that case I shall take you to see a fellow friend of mine. I'm sure he'd love to help you." I looked at her and sighed. I don't really know anything about this place so I need as much help as I can get.

As I was about to accept her offer, I noticed she was no longer in sight. Turning to both my sides in search for the feline only to find nothing. "Coming?" Letting out a startled yelp, I turn around to see the feline far up ahead. Her hands behind her back, grinning excitedly as she waited for me. Taking one last look behind me I made my way towards Shinoa, allowing her to lead the way.

-----------------------------

Hello there Readers!!! Did you miss me? I sure have missed all of you guys. Sorry this update was very late. I've been busy with my upcomin finals and had no time to write. However, I had some time now and decided to write this chapter for you guys.

Anyway, let's go to the Wardrobe Reveal. Today we will see how Shinoa looked.

 Today we will see how Shinoa looked

This is what our little cat wore.

Anyway, thank you guys for being patient and for waiting. I really appreciate it. I'll try to update as soon as I can.

If you guys have anything to comment, be it bad or good please do. They motivate me to write.

And last but not least, I've made a new story. It's not Mikayuu though, it's Kagehina. So if you are a Kagehina shipper like me feel free to read it.

Alright I'm gonna go now.

Bye bye My Lovely Readers!!

-Midnight🌙