✨Announcement✨

So I'm trying to calm down as I type this announcement because I'm like really hyper right now after I read it. So as I was working on the next chapter for this story. which might be posted today depending if I finish it on time. If not it shall be posted tomorrow. I honestly could've finished it sooner, however I started to look at pictures of my ships and fangirled and yeah....that's why. 

Anyway back to the main subject.

VOTING HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN FOR THE ANIME AWARDS!

I would really really appreciate it if you guys could vote for my story. I'm pretty sure I'm going to lose, but lets at least have fun, right. My story is under the Other/Crossover category. They explain how voting is done and all that necessary information needed to know. The profile were the voting is being done is OriginalAnimeAwards

Voting will be held from October 1st - November 1st, I believe. I was pretty hyper and excited when I saw the update. Probably gonna read it again but more calmly this time. I pretty much just saw the voting thing being uploaded and next thing ya know I started Sending, "THE VOTING HAS STARTED!!!!" to my senpai and my bae.

Thank you for putting up with my hyperness bae *cough*Jammzy*cough*

So yeah, hopefully we can win guys, and if we don't well at least we had fun. So let's give it our best shall we. So yeah that's all I had to say guys. Once again please vote for our little Mikayuu story.

I'll see you guys in the next chapter.

Bye bye
My Lovely Readers

-Midnight