I'm Okay

I woke up in my room with a horrible headache.  For a split second, I couldn't remember why I was here. Then I remembered the post, and that I fainted.  Squid came in the room. "How ya doing Stori Bunny?"  I didn't know how I was doing to be honest. "Alright I guess, just a headache.  How long have I been out for?"  Squid looked at me for a moment in silence. "Long enough to have your parents worry themselves to the point that Amy forced them to go out for dinner with her while I watch you."  I was confused, "How long is that, exactly?"  He sighed. "Six days to be exact."  I was shocked. "Did I go to the hospital or doctor or anything?"  He laughed, "The second you blacked out we got you to the hospital, and they told us you just fainted from worry.  Then you didn't wake up, and we all worried. You can't leave us like that, Stori.  You can't let us worry like that."  I had one more question. "What about Mom? Any problems from Twitter?"  He looked at my pale face and replied, "You hungry?"  This was something I needed to know. "Tell me David. Don't hide what's happening from me, I'll find out either way."  He cringed at his real name, just as everyone does. "Look Stori, we can't help what people say about you or Sqaish, so it's best to ignore it. But if you must know, they haven't said anything bad about her."  I was happy and sad at the same time. "They only hate me..."

    Squid insisted that I eat some soup. I wasn't very hungry, but I choked it down.  Everyone got home within an hour and there was a huge reunion type thing.  There were lots of hugs and happiness, but it didn't last. That night, disaster had to strike again.