His Name

Mom, Dad, Squid, and Amy ran into the room and saw this horrid sight before I could dial 999.  "What happened here?" Squid said.  He seemed to be the only one that could speak.  They all ran into me and gave me a huge hug. I was wrong, this was the best moment to have a hug.  "We have to call an ambulance now!"  I said quickly, "This boy...The man was going to.....he got shot in the leg!"  I didn't know how to explain what happened.  Dad picked up the phone and called an ambulance. Within minutes, they were here.  Mom said, "What happened to your wrists?"  I just noticed the rope burns that were bleeding.  "I was tied up."  I filled everyone in on what was happening. 

    A man in the ambulance crew came over to me.  "Are you the one who was kidnapped?"  I told him that I was. "We'd better bring you to the hospital to check out those wrists."  I had an important question for this man, "What was the boy's name?"  His answer gave me a warm, happy sensation. "It said on his wallet that his name was Ebby."  Mom looked at me, I looked at Dad, Dad looked at Squid, and Amy looked at Mom.  We all bit back laughter.  "Can you believe this?" I said. "What? That by complete chance the boy who took a bullet for you's name is Ebby?  No, no I can't."  Dad replied.

If you didn't get the reference, you need to go away from this story and watch some Sqaishey vids

Do you even Youtube though?

-Sqampycadetxox