Kidnapped

Squid's POV

   We'd been taking shifts looking after Stori, considering she wasn't feeling well after the incident at the beach.  We didn't tell her though because we didn't want her to think she was in any kind of danger.  Sqaishey got a DM on Twitter, shortly after Stori fainted, saying that the person was coming to find and kidnap Stori if Sqaishey didn't come back to YouTube. We thought they were bluffing, until a note showed up on our doorstep, saying the exact same thing.  We decided to take extra care of Stori until the whole epidemic blew over. We thought she'd be fine though.

  That night it was my shift, so I stayed up watching a movie on our TV. After a while, I went to check up on Stori and see if she was asleep.  When I got up to her room I saw her empty bed and checked every room in the house, careful not to wake anyone.  I panicked when I couldn't find her, so I woke the others. There was a note in her bed that read "Don't worry she's safe at this address...for now." An address was printed below. The hunt for Stori began.

   Stori's POV

    I woke up to complete darkness. I remembered the fight in my room before he knocked me out.  I kicked him and sent him flying. He punched me in the face so hard that be nose bled. Then, he shoved a cloth under my nose, causing me to pass out.  I heard his voice. "Don't worry, little girl. Your family is coming to save you soon. Then, you will be okay."