The Squamy Secret

A.N.  OMG 80 READS WHAT EVEN?!?!?!? Btw I was already happy because I watched Rhett and Link Ear Biscuits ep. 72 at around 50 minutes SQAMPY CONFIRMED I DIEEEE!!!!!

   We got back from the beach and I was practically drunk with happiness.  We splashed around in the water, we built sand castles, and we buried each other in the sand.  It was the best day I'd had in a while.  When we got inside the house, we ran for it to change, dry our hair, and hide our wet bathing suits.  Just as we sat down on the couch to "act natural,"  everyone got home.  Mom and Dad had grocery bags, as usual.  Amy and Squid had nothing, as usual. 

   "We have something very important to tell all of you so gather round!"  Squid yelled.  "I'm so excited!" I heard Amy say to him.  Ebby and I looked at each other, confused.  What could the news possibly be?  Was it the big secret?  I didn't like the suspense.  As Mom and Dad sat down,  Ebby said, "I hope it's the big secret of where those two have been going!"  I swear he can read my mind.

     "As you all know,  we've been married since around a week after the Sqampy duo got married.  You also know that we've been doing a lot of nothing in particular lately,"  Squid started.  Mom and Dad gave each other a knowing look.  They'd figured it out, unlike me.  "Squid, pleeeeeeeaaaaase let me say it!!!!!"  Amy said a little too excitedly.  I'd got it.  I figured it out.  I glanced down at Amy's stomach, and I knew. I didn't know how I didn't see it.  She said, "Squiddy and I and having a baby!  It's due this month!"  She had a small baby bump for someone this far...

Don't hate me for the cliff hangers XD

Btw it's baby naming time! Please suggest names for both boys and girls. I haven't decided on a gender yet.

-Sqampycadetxox <3 :3