Setting Up

I went into Stori's and my room very quietly.  I strung the balloons all around the room.  Next,  I put the ice cream cake on her night stand.  Then, I retreated from the room to wrap her presents.  

   I used wrapping paper with Minecraft animals on it.  I set the presents by her bed.  I took the confetti that came with the balloons and put it EVERYWHERE!  If you pictured a room where a sleeping girl was going to be surprised for her birthday and added more confetti, more balloons, and better cake, you might have something close to Stori's room at the moment. She was going to love it when she woke up.  I stepped out of the room and saw that Sqaishey was up.

    "What did you get for Stori's birthday?" she asked me. 

    "I got some Minecraft merch and a cake for her.  I also put some balloons and confetti in her room."

    "Ebby!  You didn't have to do that!"

    "Yes I did!  She's my girlfriend!"

    "You two are so sweet!  You remind me of Stampy a bit. Your both so sweet and romantic."

    My face worked its way through the crimson spectrum.   "So what did you get her?"

    "Minecraft merch as usual!"

    I looked back into our room and Stori's eyes were blinking open.