Monday

Dylan POV

Its finally Monday. Greg and I talked last night about what we wanted to do. He told me he had something planned, but it was a surprise. I'm not really big on surprises, but I guess I'll have to suck it up.

I wake up with a smile on my face and my hair in a nest. I quickly take a shower and and get out. The other day when Nancy was over, she met Braden. I think she kind of likes him too.

She kept twisting her hair and smiling big. From what I know about Braden, he doesn't care all that much about looks.

She doesn't need to dumb herself down like she usually does.

Once I get out of the shower, I get dressed in a pair of brand and a plain black T-shirt. I curled my hair and ran my fingers through it, making loose curls.

Greg and I aren't suppose to leave fore this 'surprise' until noon. But I'm going over to his house to hang out with him before we go.

*******

I knocked on the door to the Feder's house. Keithie answered.

"Hey Dylan. Come in. Greg's in his room talking to himself."

I giggle, "Thanks."

I walked into the house and made my way to their living room.

"DYLAN! Can you come play with me?" Becky asked.

She used those puppy dog eyes that I just couldn't resist.

Now that I think about it, all the Feder's have the puppy eyes.

"Sure."

I walked over to her little dolls and picked one,"So are you still sick?"

"Uh, no. I'm much better."

"Guys! Is Dylan here yet?!" I could hear Greg yell from upstairs.

"I'm here babe!"

I put down the doll and made my way upstairs. I saw Greg at the end of the hall, I guess waiting for me.

I speed walk the rest of the way and leap in his waiting arms. I kiss his lips softly.

"Hey baby." Greg said.

"Hey."

"Are you ready for our date? I have everything planed!"

"So ready!"

"Okay then! Let's go."

With that, Greg grabbed my hand and we made our way out the door to this 'surprise' date.