Hurt

I turn around to see... Nash? What is he doing here, he doesn't even go to this school.
Maybe Hayes called him or something. Before I can say anything I get embraced into a warm hug, just what I need right now. I start to sob into Nash's chest and he picks me up and places me on the bench of the bathrooms. He starts to try to wipe my tears away.
"Hey baby girl it's okay. I'm here for you now, please don't cry." He say lifting my head up so I was making eye contact with him. His eyes remind me of Hayes' eyes which had been glossed over before. I start to cry again when I start thinking about Hayes.
I sometimes think it would be easier if I never told him I liked him, or maybe it would be better if we were never friends to start off with.

Hayes' pov:
I feel like dying right now, I've hurt the girl I love so much. I called Nash, when he got here he threatened me and said to watch my back, then he left and hasn't been back for about 45 mins. I want to leave this school, get a fresh start. Lexie won't mind, she probably hates me right now anyway. I just need someone to hold me and tell me everything is going to be okay. I feel someone tap me on the shoulder, I turn around and see Phoebe. She's all I need right now. She gives me a sad look and hugs me, I just want to stay like this and never let her go. Then I hear someone cough and I turn around to see Nash. He's standing there holding Lexie's hand and Lexie looks so unstable. She looks like she's about to faint. I run up to her and as I'm about to hug her Nash reached his arm over end pushes me back onto the ground. I need Lexie so bad right now, I just want to hold her and tell her everything is going to be okay. I look up to her and see how sad I make her, maybe she wouldn't be as sad if we were never friends in the first place.

Nash's pov:
(Also btw Nash is in year 11 so he's younger because I want his to be 17 but Hayes and Lexie are still 15 or sixteen, whatever age I made them)
I can't believe he would do that to her, when we were in the bathroom she told me everything. She told me how she felt like crawling into a ball and dying. She also said no ones ever hurt her that bad before. Hayes seriously needs to make it up to her, no matter what she said to him first. He started all of this by calling her Family, I decided it was the right time to bring Lexie out to talk to Hayes. I made the wrong decision and now you can see she got hurt even more than she already was. Hayes was hugging Phoebe and I know that they are friends but I don't think Lexie has processed that quite yet. When Hayes went to hug her I had to protect her and now my brothers lying on the ground of the school hallway. I feel bad because he's my brother but he put himself in this position. He should just get her pain of hoping he likes her over with and say he doesn't like her for the last time, just to convince her. Or maybe he does like her? I'm not sure but my brother needs to start making better decisions, before he hurts anyone else more than he already has.

Lexie's pov:
I just stand still, I see Hayes pulling himself so he is sitting in a ball, he's still crying. I want hug him and tell him everything is alright, but it's not. I loved him for three years and loved him so much that I could never see that he was destroying me. Hayes fully stands up and wipes away his tears, he looks at me straight in the eyes. He goes to say something but he freezes. I push past him and go to the class we have next.
As I'm walking I'm trying so hard to keep the tears from falling. I don't know how much longer I can do this, I need him. Maybe it's not him I need, but I need someone. Grayson? No. Ethan? No. Maybe I can call an old friend...
Shawn Mendes.