Luke

Lexie's pov:
As we arrive at school I say goodbye to my mom and go through the doors, I start walking towards my locker and take a few sips from my cup.

As I'm walking up to my locker I see Hayes, he just stares at me. I look at the ground then look up to see him coming up to me, what do I do?
"Hey." Hayes says as he reaches me.
"Hang on let me just text you because we can't talk in person now." I say sassing him.
"Look, I'm sorry I know it was a dog move but I like someone else and I thought you weren't coming to school." He spits out.
I look at my cup and remember Luke. I smile quickly, I have a plan.
"Look, it's fine Hayes. I have to call someone anyway so go away and find someone else to play your stupid 'love' games with." I say taking out my phone and putting in Luke's numbers. I notice Hayes is still standing at my locker looking at me in shock.
"Hello!" I hear Luke say. I smile and blush a bit.
"Hey Lukey its Lexie." I say comin up with a nickname fast so Hayes would get upset.
"Oh hey sweet cheeks, I was hoping you would call." Luke says.
"So you wanna hang out this afternoon?" I ask hoping he would say yes.
"Of course sweet cheeks... Text me your address and I'll pick you up at 6 o'clock?" He asks.
"Of course, see you at six!" I flirtatiously laugh.
I hang up the phone and see Hayes turn around and walk off. He pulls out his phone and calls someone. He starts crying. I see him get his stuff and put it in his bag and he heads towards the office, is he going home?? Oh well.

Hayes pov:
I know I seem like a girl right now but that hurt. She told me to find someone else to play games with, but I guess if that's what she wants them that's what she gets.
I go to the office and say I'm 'sick' and they let me call my mom, my mom and I have a special bond and she knows if I fake cough twice it means I'm not sick, I'm hurting.
The office lady hands me the phone and I call my mom..
"Hey mommy, can you pick me up *fake cough* *fake cough* I'm sick." I say into the phone.
"Ohhhh honey I understand, be strong and I'll be there soon. I love you." She says sympathetically.
"Love you" I say and hand the phone back to the office lady.
Ten minutes later
I see my mom come in and she hugs me tightly, she grabs the forms and signs me out.
I grab my stuff and go to the car. We sit in the car in silence, then mom speaks,
"Talk to me Poo bear"
I tell her everything and I break down into tears. She hold me in her arms.
I get home and I run inside, I see Nash sitting on the lounge and guilt runs over me, I said I wouldn't hurt her and I did. He glares at me and I run up stairs.
I lay on my bed and drown in my thoughts.
I'm drowning and I need someone to save me.