I have a girlfriend

Hayes pov:
We arrived in Sydney after a long ass flight.
I run up to Nash and jump on his back.
"Sup bro!" He yells.
"Why you so excited, I just went to the bathroom?" I ask laughing at Nash.
He shrugs.
"Anyway, I'm going to call my girl and tell her I'm here." I said and walked away getting my phone out.
I press on her contact.
"Hayes..." She puffs like she had been holding her breath.
"Hey Lexie, I landed!! I'm officially in Australia!!" I yell.
"That's so good Hayes." I break because she sounds in pain.
"How has school been?" I ask.
"Horrible, you haven't been here and I was all alone. Also by the way, please be careful. I miss you and Kiara is back in Australia." She says. I laugh at how worried she is about Kiara, I mean Kiara's pretty but Lexie's nice. Personality that counts, right?
"I will baby. I love you. I have to go because Nash has our bags. Bye baby, I love you." I say as Nash makes faces at me.
"Okay, stay safe and text me later, if you want. Bye baby I love you too." She says and I hang up. I run up to Nash and grab my bags.
I feel someone tap my shoulder, I turn around and see Kiara. Oh crap.
"Hey baby!" She says as she twirls her hair.
"Don't call me that, I have a girlfriend." I say simply.
"Well, she's not here, unless dork face over there is your girl." She says and waves to Nash.
She smiles cutely and pulls me in and kisses me. I kiss back, not knowing what to do.
"Come by my house later and we can continue." She smirks.
"Ummmm, maybe. I gotta go but I'll talk later." I say and smile as she walks off, wait what just happened?
"Hayes I HATE YOU!!" I hear Lexie yell quietly. I look at my phone, turns out I didn't hang up. What did I do?
I pick up the phone. Maybe she didn't hear it.
"Hey baby, you didn't hang up." I say, smooth Hayes, real smooth.
"I thought you loved me!" She says and her voice cracks at the end.
I hurt her, again.
"I do Babe, I love you sooo much!" I say shaking. I don't want to loose her again.
"No you didn't!! I'm sick of your crap Hayes!!! We're done, I hope you never come back to North Carolina again!!!" She yells and hangs up.
What did I just do?

Lexie's pov:
I hang up from yelling at Hayes, why did he do this to me?? Why does Kiara do this to me?? My parents or my brother aren't home so I'm home alone, lucky.
I start crying and screaming. I want to die right now. Just as I'm about to go into my bathroom, I hear my phone ring. I look at the caller ID, Nash.
I answer and try to sound like I wasn't broken.
"Hey n-Nash." I say.
"Lexie, thank god you answered, are you hurt did you hurt yourself? Please tell me you didn't harm yourself!!" He says frantically.
"I'm fine, thanks to you. I was about to skip on down to my bathroom to find my good old friend 'the blade'." I say.
"Please, don't do anything. Actually, I'm coming home and I'm getting on the next flight." He says.
"No Nash I'm fine. If you want someone with me I'll get a friend, not someone on the other side of the world." I say .
"Okay, I'll call a friend for you and you have to spend the night with them no matter who it is!!" He says.
"Okay, send them over!" I say cheering up a little because of how excited Nash is.
"Okay, I'll call them. Don't hurt yourself, I love you, answer the door... BYE!!" He says quickly.
I smile a little and hang up. Who is thus mystery friend.

Ten minutes later...
I finally hear a knock on the door and run down, I answer the door and see...