Jersey #7

Hayes' pov:
I wake up the next morning with Lexie in my arms, I kiss her on the cheek and I get up.
I rip my shirt off and take my pants off so I'm just in my boxers. I walk around my room gathering Lexie's stuff together when I hear her groan, signalling she is about to wake up.
"Hayes." She mumbles and she rubs her eyes, making her mascara from last night rub off and go onto her skin, I laugh at the sight.
"Hey sweet cheeks." I say and she sits up and her eyes widen, I look around trying to find out what's wrong then I realise I'm standing here in my boxers.
"Try not to stare too much" I say and flash a cocky smile. She blushes and buries herself in the pillows.
I run and jump on top of her.
"Ewww Hayes, you're not wearing anything!!! Get off" she says and bursts into fits of laughter as I jab her sides. Her laugh sounds so beautiful and her smile is amazing.
Damn I love her. I get up and throw some shorts on, still without a shirt.
Lexie gets out of bed and comes over to me and I pull her in for a hug.
"Morning beautiful." I whisper into her ear.
"Morning Butthole." She whispers back and giggles to herself quietly.
"Ohhhhh Hayes?" She asks quietly.
I mumble back.
"I don't have any clothes!" She yells and jumps on my back.
I swing around and she lets go landing on my bed. I go to my closet and try to find clothes for Lexie, I look out side and it's a cold day, I realise I'm wearing short so I get some jeans for me and some of my old sweat pants for Lexie.
I throw her the pants and she goes and puts them on. She comes out and stares at me annoyed.
"Hayes, I need a shirt!" She says.
"I'm not sure about that!" I say quickly under my breathe. She just glares at me.
I laugh slightly and get her out a football jersey from last season (shirt he's wearing above) because it's the only thing that will fit her, she gets changed and comes out again, damn she looks cute in my clothes.
She starts blushing, I said that out loud!? Uhhh control yourself Hayes!

Lexie's pov:
I will admit I look good in his clothes and they smell like his cologne, ahhh.
I hear Elizabeth call us down for breakfast and I run down before Hayes has the chance to beat me to food.
I see Nash already eating and I sit next to him and Elizabeth hands me pancakes, thank her and start eating.
"So what did you and Hayes get up to last night" he says making this: 😏 face.
"Shut up Nash, we did nothing!" I said embarrassed.
"Why did you wake up in his clothes then?!" Nash says and Elizabeth gasps.
"Because last night you didn't notice your own brother was in his room crying his eyes out and I left my date to comfort him and I was in a short dress that I didn't feel like sleeping in nor going to school in!!!" I say gradually getting louder and I yell the end with a tear slipping down my cheek. Does Nash not trust me with Hayes??
Hayes comes down the stairs and freezes.
"Nash what did you do?!??" He yells and comes over to me and tries to stop me from crying by hugging me.
"I accused her of sleeping with you.." Nash says looking at the ground. Hayes pushes him and he falls off his chair. My mom gasps and helps Nash up.
"That's it, both Grier boys are grounded!!" She yells. Hayes looks like he's about to complain but I grab his arm and he stops, knowing it would make it worse.

Great now I'm stuck wearing one Griers clothes and I got both of them grounded, I feel really bad.
"Umm Elizabeth, I don't need a lift to school today, I'm going to go home, I'm so sorry. Hayes call me." I say and walk out the door. I start to pick up the pace and I run home. I run through the door and slam it behind me. I run up to my room and cry, why do I always have to mess things up?
I take off Hayes' clothes and put them in the wash, I get out my comfy clothes and call my mom. She said that it was okay for me to stay home because she understood.
After hanging up I out my phone down and my eyes drop shut, I fall straight asleep.
I just want to escape and be free. I can't because I'll be stuck with the guilt and the weight of Benjamin Hayes Grier.