I still love you...

Lexie's pov:
We arrive at training and walk into the gym where they meet and I see Hayes, every time I see him I want to run into his arms and never let go, but I can't.
I realise I'm blocking the door when I hear the boys cough behind me.
"I thought I told you guys to stay in the car!!" I say, a bit upset.
I see Kayla giggling behind them.
"K said she wants us to meet her coach." Shawn says and pushes past me.
"Coach Grier!!" Kayla yells and Hayes walks up to us. I cringe when she says Grier.
"Yeah? What's up?" He asks.
"I wanted you to formally meet my brothers!!" She says and drags the boys in front of her.
"Hi, I'm Hayes Grier." He says and waves.
"I'm Benjamin." Ben says and shakes his hand.
"I'm Shawn." Shawn says and shakes his hand.
"Nice to finally meet you boys, I've heard so much about you." Hayes says.
"Is it alright if we stay and watch?" I ask.
"Sure, anything for you Lexie." He says and the boys give him a weird look.
He shows me to a seat and he coaches the team.
"Alright we are all, including myself, are going to do ten laps." Hayes says and they all start running.

"Aright guys two more laps!" Hayes yells and rips his shirt off because it's full of sweat. Damnnn.
"Mom!!" Ben says and blocks the view.
"Yeah?!" I say.
"We are talking and you are looking at the coach." Ben says.
"Oh, sorry honey. What were you saying?" I ask and my cheeks heat up.
"I got a girlfriend!" Shawn cheers.
"Shawn Clarkson! Who?!" I say excitedly.
" Grace Sprouse!" He says and high fives his brother.
"S-Sprouse?" I ask, hoping I heard wrong.
"Yeah, she's beautiful..." Shawn keeps talking but I blank out...
Is she cole's or Dylan's? How are they? Do they live here?

"LEXIE!!" I snap out of my trance and see Hayes infront of me.
"Y-yeah." I stutter.
"Trainings over but I need to talk to you, your kids are in the car." He says and I look around and see that everyone's left.
"Umm sure, what do you want to talk about?" I ask.
"You know when I said earlier I would do anything for you? I meant it. Lexie whether you like it or not I still care about you, no matter how many kids you have, no matter how long I was away for and no matter how much I seem like I don't care." Hayes says.
I'm about to respond when he interrupts me.
"And it may not seem like it but I care, because I well, I still, Istillloveyou." He says and speeds up gradually towards the end.
"Hayes, I have been waiting so long for you to say that... I still love you and I always will." I say.
"Well that's good because I wanted to ask you a question, um well I love you soo much and we've been through rain, hail and shine and we've always come through it. I know we haven't been together lately but I know you so well it feels like I haven't been gone at all." Hayes gets down on one knee.
"So Lexie Clarkson, will you marry me?"