Time of death.

Lexie's pov:
Alright, list of things I have to do today:
Boys last day of school, so Graduation.
Kayla is going for a scan.
Boys will have their last ever football training, with Hayes. Uhh.

That's it. Alright.
"COME ON!" I yell for them all to come down for graduation.
I look at them all in their suits and Kayla is wearing a long dress. We take quick photos and get in the car.
We arrive not long after we leave and I find a park that close to the school.
I see Hayes getting out of his car and he turns and stares at me and I keep my head down and walk.

We all sit down after saying goodbye to the twins so they can wait with their class.

About three hours later..
The boys have finally graduated and we are almost finished at the scan.
"Your baby is developing and all is going well so far. Don't worry Mrs Johnston, you will have this baby." Dr Stevens says and she smiles.
We walk out and pay for the appointment while the boys race to the car.
On the way home I drop the boys back at the school for training and keep going with Kayla and Jason.

About ten minutes later...
"Bye mom! Drive safe!" Kayla yells as I pull back out of the driveway.
I drive for about five minutes listening to my favourite songs on repeat.
"GO GREESE LIGHTING GO GRE-" I feel pain through my body and the car rolls over and over. I knock my head on the roof and feel my eyes fall. I look around and see the car that hit me drive off, people rushing trying to call an ambulance. I see blood pouring down and then my eyes shut. Black.

Shawn's pov:
Training ended like half an hour ago, we are stuck here with Hayes because he can't leave until we do.
"Ben! Where's mom?!" I say quickly, I don't want to be here anymore.
"I don't know, chill." He says and Hayes let's out a sarcastic laugh.
"What's so funny?!" I snap.
"You can never rely on your mother to be in time." He says and hoes back to being on his phone. My phone rings and I answer the call from Kayla.
"He-"
"GET TO THE HOSPITAL!" She cries into the phone.
"We can't we don't have a car!!" I say and look around.
"Mom got in a ..." She starts sobbing and I hear the phone get passed around.
"Hey man. Look, your mom was in an accident and they don't think she's going to make it. I know you hate Hayes but can you ask him to give you a lift?" He says calmly with his voice breaking a few times from crying.
I hang up and start crying harder then the few tears before. Ben comes over and hugs me.
"What happened?" He asks.
"Mom. She, she was in an accident. Hospital." I say and Ben cries too.
"Do you want me to take you to the hospital?" Hayes asks and his voice cracks at the end. We nod and get in the car.
Hayes' pov:
At the hospital...
"Hi. How may I help you?" The lady says.
I look at the twins.
"We're here for Lexie Clarkson." I say.
"Alright. Room 12B. This floor to the right." She says and we run off.
We get to the door and Ben opens it and gasps.
"MOM!!" He yells and starts crying next to her bed. Shawn starts crying and I feel warm tears slip down my face. All of the sudden I feel myself getting pulled toward someone. I feel a warm embrace and look down to see Kayla clutching onto me and crying into my chest.
I stroke her hair and we both cry.
Lexie looks so... Dead. She's pale and had blood around her wounds.
Her eyes are closed and her fists are folded together.
I hear the monitor very quietly beep. Then it stops and alarms go off.
Kayla screams and grabs onto me tighter, it's all going in slow motion.
Ben falls on the floor in a heap and Jason hugs Shawn tightly.
Nurses and doctors rush in trying to start her heart again.
This can't be happening.

"Time of death: 6:15 pm."