Girl Fight and Best Friend Bond

Danielle's POV

I woke up with someone I knew for 16 years, who understands me besides Haley and I'm so glad that one of my best friends came in the perfect time because I don't know about the other.

I rubbed my eyes and yawned. Ella was sleeping beside me on her stomach and a little drool was on her right side of the mouth and she snored lightly too. I know why; she was tired. Europe is pretty far and I know that she is exhausted from the flight.

Ella yawned and slowly opened her eyes five minutes after I wake up. It's still thirty past six and school doesn't start until eight so I have enough time. Ella wasn't been signed in again since it's in the middle of the semester so I'm on my own, still.

“Morning, Dani.” She gave me a weak smile.

I yawned again. “Morning, Daniella.”

She groaned because of her full name. “Don't call me that.”

I chuckled. “I'll take a bath first. You want to go with me to school?” I asked, getting my ass off my bed.

“Of course.” She smiled.

“Okay then.” I grinned as I walked inside the bathroom.

I went inside the bathroom and stripped. Warm water touched my skin and it was definitely refreshed. A shower is probably what I need because of all my thoughts. I still have thoughts on Haley and Lucas and everything else but with Ella around, I don't think it would be a problem. Quiet tears streamed down my face and flowed with the steamy water coming out of the shower.

When I felt like I'm done, I went out of the bathroom then to my closet. Ella got in the bathroom just as soon as I picked out clothes but I always knew what I want to wear and that is shirt and jeans. Even with that, boys wolf whistle at my presence so it wasn't a big deal after all. I put on light make up and I left my hair flow just the way it naturally is and that is natural curls. It's loose ringlets and I just loved it that much that I don't need to do anything with it anymore.

I went downstairs and found mom and dad in the kitchen. “Morning mom and dad.” I said as I felt my stomach growling.

“Morning, munchkin.” Dad kissed on top of my head. “How's your sleep?”

I shrugged. “Nothing new; a few bad scenes in my dream but it's fine.” I forced a smile because the dream was all about Haley.

I heard footsteps coming down and saw Ella in her polka dot dress but still wearing sneakers. “Morning mom and dad!” Ella said

“Hey, sis.” She sat down beside me.

“Hey.” I sang as I take a sip of my milk.

“What's for breakfast?” Ella asked.

Mom grinned. “Omelets.”

“Our favorite!” Ella and I squealed in unison then we both stared at each other like a five year old. “Jinx!” Again in unison which made all of us laugh.

“Someone's having a happy morning.” Mom pointed out to me while sliding the omelets to my plate and Ella's.

I took a spoon of the delicious egg. “Yeah, why?”

She shook her head. “Never mind.” While giving my dad a coffee.

After Ella and I finished breakfast, we kissed mom and dad goodbye and decided to walk to school. Yes I have a car but I rarely use it since Ella had gone to Europe.

I was currently walking with the blonde while she interrogates me about school, Evan and Lucas.

“You sure it wasn't a date? I mean, eating ice cream together and sparks were—”