Last Author's Note

♡Abigail MD ♡

First, I would love to thank 1.7K— and still counting— who had read this and also readers who comments and votes. This whole story is dedicated to you.

Second, the next part is not a chapter but it will be the lyrics to the soundtrack. It’s called ‘Middle Ground.’

Third, I will make a sequel of this. It will be a continuation to Dalvin’s story, Lucas’ and Haley’s and also the complication between Evan and Danielle. As we all know, Evan loves Danielle and what if Danielle still too? Therefore, I’m making a sequel.

Fourth, I need to tell you that the first chapter of this story actually happened to me and my best friend{over a boy thing and all} but the rest if a twist; that’s the inspiration for me to write. Actually, we all have hidden names in it but I will only tell who Danielle and Haley is.

Danielle: me (abbymayani)

Haley: my best friend (avianaaz)

But we worked it out and we stood at Middle Ground so no worries;)

Also, this is actually a twist to my life I had in mind. Evan is actually my crush and also a basketball player, Lucas is a jerk and a player also a basketball player and uh Alvin is someone who moved and is my crush. So yeah.

Anyways, thanks.

♡ XOXO ♡