Hidden Feelings and Beeing Too Late

Danielle’s POV

Waking up with a clueless feeling is a bad habit now, is it?

I woke up today with this feeling everybody likes to call in love but I don’t know in love with who. It’s either Lucas or Evan, Lucas or Evan and again, Lucas or Evan.

I don’t know.

I said that I liked Evan yesterday but I still care a little about Lucas. Or maybe a lot.

I’m still looking up at my ceiling in six thirty in the morning and not even bothering to get my butt off the bed to take a shower or something. Ella fell asleep just beside me, looking comfortable as if she died in her sleep.

“Ella…” I poked her cheeks. “Hey, drool face, wake up.”

A groan imitated from her. “Go away.”

“I’m not going away.” I shook my head, chuckling.

“What is it, Danielle?” Her eyes were still closed. I can see that she’s really sleepy but it didn’t bother me; I just needed someone right about now.

“Our house is on fire.” I whispered.

Her eyes were wide open already. “What?” She shrieked. Her attempt to get her ass off the bed failed because her ass landed on the floor.

“Ouch.” She rubbed her bum.

I chuckled innocently. “Sorry.”

She shot a glare at me but then her face panicked a bit. “What time is it?”

“Six thirty five, why?”

“I thought I’d be late.” She sighed in relief.

I raised a brow. “Late for what?”

“School, duh.”

My eyes widened in excitement. “Dad signed you up already?”

“I know right; middle of our junior year?”

“Yeah, but you’ll be going to school anyways.”

She smiled. “I’m taking a shower.”

“And I’ll be waiting for you to get out of the shower.”

You see, I do not like taking showers in other people’s bathrooms. In my house, bathrooms are for each room so my room is my bathroom and I don’t want to use other people’s bathrooms. Who knows what is in there?

Ella finished her shower about ten minutes later and I went in the bathroom already. I stripped and hum all of my favorite Taylor Swift songs that I know all the way in the shower.

After I was done, I picked an outfit; a red short top, short jeans, sweater and ankle boots to finish it. I have to admit, I look really cute in this outfit.

You know the morning routine right? Wake up, take a shower then go directly to breakfast. If you ask if I’m scared to get fat, I am not. First, it’s because I have a gym in the house and I could just go for a run when I feel fat and that is after I eat two slices of pizza. Yup, that’s me.

When Ella and I were done eating, we started walking to school. It’s still seven thirty so we didn’t bother running or being in a hurry.

“Hey, guys, wait up!” I turned around to see Haley running towards our direction.

I put my arms around her shoulder and Ella’s when she was already catching up.

“So, I heard Lucas sang a song for you, am I right?” Ella asked Haley.