Chapter 1 The Beginning

Hello My name is Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro,I'm 25 years old,I was born in Funchal Madeira Portugal.

I have a beautiful family consists of my mother Dolores, two sisters Katia and Elma,and a brother Hugo. I love them so  much. 

In terms of my professional life I can say that I'm a lucky man.I'm following my childhood dream of decades best soccer player in the world.

And as I suppose you know I'm already fulfilled my dream. I'm the best.Playing at the best team in the world  Real Madrid and I am the captain of Portugal.

As for my personal life are not too much to say.I have not had so far no serious relationship.referred to get focus on my career and I live life without fuss.

My friend Fabio invited me tonight in the club to celebrate the last Real victory.Tonight is time to have fun.
We got in the club and we sat at a table on Fabio rezervase for us.

The atmosphere was pleasant, good music, and Fabio was doing me laugh with his jokes. It seemed a night like any other, but we had to find out soon as it wasn't so. There were a lot of girls in the club.

But tonight I don't know why I was least anxiety and I don't have mood for them.We didn't have the necessary disposal and I wanted to go home, but I didn't want to ruin Fabio evening who entertain great.

So I decided to go out to walk in the courtyard of the club.It was always better to walk in the evening in the fresh air.I walked to stand on the edge of the pool being immersed in my own thoughts.

Suddenly a cry distract me.Instead I stop wanting to figure out where I heard that noise.. 

Seeing as the yelling never cease I ran in the direction from which the noise is heard.When I approach I see two men
which aggression a lady.

Cris: Hey stop! Leave her alone!
The Man: Who the hell are you? And what you're getting in our affairs?

The other man try to force her getting into the car.
Man 2: Hey doll stop crying we'll have a great time tonight.

The girl: Please leave me alone! I don't understand what do you want from me?! Will give you all the money.
The MAN: we want you doll  not your money

The girl: no, please stoped (sobbing)
Cris: I told you to leave lady alone!
The MAN 1: As if not why?
The man pushes Cris which unbalances the least

Cris: I wanted to be nice but it seems I can't.Gives a man's fist blood filling it
As soon as the young gets out of  man hand,run to Cris which take her in his arms.

Cris: Shhh ... do not cry everything will be fine
The  man who is still on the ground trying to get up (scream at Cris ).  Coward you hit me from behind.
The other man  trying to help his friend. At that moment realizes who's the man in front of them.Rrrronaldo...

Man 2: By his friend ... You're crazy you know who's the guy you want to get beat?
Man 1: I do not know and I do not care.
MAN 2: You're crazy it's Cristiano Ronaldo !! Let's get out of here until they give in trouble

Hardly raise his friend and he claims to be able to go to car.
Cris seeing as the two tried to escape want to run after them to stop. Try to live,but the girl Catch his hand.

The girl: No, please do not leave me alone I'm very afraid

Cris: you don't have to be afraid you're safety now.
But we can not let them escape. They have to pay for what did they do.

The girl: No please all I want is to go as far away from here ( crying and trembling from the whole body)
Cris take her in his arms trying to calm her.

Cris: Don't cry please. .. everything will be okay now I'm next to you and will not allow anyone to hurt you I promise (kiss her on the forehead)