Chapter 9: Family time

I can not believe it's been 10 months since appeared in my life a miracle. My little angel, my reason to live. It's already a big boy and amazes me every day.

I wish I could spend more time with him. But unfortunately I have a full program. Therefore take each day off to spend with him.

I'm lucky with my mother helping me immensely with his growth. She moved from Madeira to Madrid to help me with Junior.

My relationship with Irina goes extremely well. I love her a lot. But most love the care and tenderness with which carries with Junior.

Besides being a beautiful woman he has a heart of gold, and Junior adore her. I thank God for everything you gave me. I have a successful career, a little boy that I love more than my life and a gorgeous girlfriend.

The only thing that worries me is the tension between Irina and my  mother but I hope everything will be solved.
Dolores: Cris sure you handle two weeks with Junior ?

Cris: Yeah Mom, do not worry (we're big boys  now) Elisa going to be here all the time.

Dolores: Take care of you.
Cris: We have. Let me take your luggage to the car.

I let Junior with Elisa and lead my mother to the plane and then go back home to Junior.

As soon as I finish the photo shoot go home to change my clothes, take a shower and run to the airport.

I want to make a surprise to  Cris. He knows that I get to Madrid just over a week. But I want to return that has a few days off and sit just us 3.

I know that Dolores had to go to Madeira for a longer period. Finally it will be able to spend more time with Junior.

Unfortunately when Cris is not present Dolores does not allow me to stay too much with the  little one.

It is an extremely difficult situation. I've tried talking to Cris about this but have not found the right time.

How to tell him that when he is not around his mother speaks ugly with me and don't let me stay with Junior?

When Criss is behaving her is very nice, but as soon as he departs radically change.

I arrive to Madrid at midnight. From the airport I prefer to take a taxi to home. It's late and I do not want to bother Cris which is home to Junior.

Get in front of the door, open the bag to look but I can not find the key. After searching her for a few minutes while he did not want to wake Cris I am forced to call him.

I fell asleep for half an hour once I hear the phone ring.
I did not know who may be at a time so late? !!

Telephone watch and see the Irina's nane. For a few seconds I panicked thinking that something serious happened to call me at this hour so I immediately respond.

Cris: Hello baby are you okay? You all right?

Irina: Do not worry my love I'm well. Forgive me for waking you at this hour.

Cris: It's not problem My LOVE.

I was scared when I saw the ring at this time I thought something happened.

Irina: I'm fine, do not worry. I was gonna make a surprise but ...

Cris: What happened?

Irina: You can open the door to come to me please?

Cris: What door? Where are you?
Irina: I'm in Madrid just to the door but did not find my key.