Chapter: 45: The most dificult questions

I love the holidays especially because I can spend every moment together with Irina and Junior.

I love to watch them sleep. They are absolutely adorable.

I thought all night in a special way to ask Irina to be my wife .

I think I finally found the perfect way, and for be able to put the plan in action , I will need the help of Junior.

I ordered breakfast in the room, and soon Irina and Junior wake up

Cris: (kissing Irina & Junior) Hey sleepy, good morning. Breakfast is ready

Irina: (kissing Cris) Good morning, my love. It is very nice of you to bring us breakfast in bed.

Junior: (hugging Cris & Irina ) Good morning mommy, good morning daddy. Love you both to the moon and back

Cris & Iri: Good morning little angel. Mommy and daddy love you more than everything

Cris: (giving Irina a Rose) This is for you my tigress. (Kissing Iri )

Iri: Wow that's so nice from you my love. Love you more and more everyday . (Kissing Cris)

After taking breakfast. We started to fight with pillows.

We had a great time.

Cris: (launching) We beat you champ

Junior: Hey it's not fair . You are two I am one. I want a little brother to help me to win.

Can I have a little brother? Please

Cris: (a little bit shocked) What you said , champ?

Junior: I said I want to have a little brother. Please mommy, daddy I will love and take care of him I promised.

Hearing the words of Junior Irina's eyes become full of tears immediately .

Cris: Turn around to Irina, take her hand in his hands without knowing what to say.

Irina tries to smile to Cris but can not control her tears.

Get out from bed and go to the bathroom with eyes full of tears

Junior (with sad face) Daddy why Mommy crying? I did not want to make her cry.

Cris: Do not be sad, champ. You did nothing wrong. Mommy's little sad, but she will recover quickly.

Now I'm going to talk to Mommy. You wait here, champ. We turn quickly.

Junior: (with tears in his eyes) Ok daddy I will wait here. But please, convince mommy don't cry .

Irina sit down on bathroom tiles crying.

Cris: Baby open the door please. We have to talk.

Irina: I hear the voice of Cris. I wipe the tears and go to open the door.

Cris: (come in the bathroom) Baby are you okay?

Irina: (hugging Cris without can control her tears) I 'm sorry my love

Cris: Please, baby do not cry. Everything Will Be OK.

Irina: Forgive me my love. I do not know why I reacted so.

Cris: ( hugging Iri) It's ok you no need to say sorry, baby

After a few minutes in which Irina wiped the tears away, it was quiet and washed her face, she came out of the bathroom with Cris.

Junior sitting on the bed very sad.

When he see Cris and Irina back in the room stands up and wants to run toward them but stopped .

Irina: (squatted open arms and smiles to  the little one) Come on my little prince. I need your sweet hug.

Junior (running into Irina's arms with tears in His eyes) I 'm so sorry mommy I do not want to make you cry.

I'm a bad boy. Please forgive me!

Irina: (wiping little one tears ) Hey baby boy.

Please never Said it again. You are the most good and lovely baby son Will I CAN ask for.

You are my life, my everything. You did nothing wrong.

But you know us girls are more sensitive and sometimes cry. Love you baby boy.

Junior ( hugging Iri) Love you mommy.

Irina: Hey baby boy, you want a little brother?

Junior: Yes I want to have a baby brother

Irina: But baby we have a problem. Daddy want a baby girl

Junior: I will love and take care of Him or Her no matter what .

Cris & Iri: (hugging and kiss Junior) You will be the best big brother from all over the world