Chapter 3 The most beautiful surprise. A special supporter

It's been almost a week since that incident in the club.

Almost a week since I have not seen Irina.

Since that night I have not talked to her.I left my phone number but never called me.

What is happening to me? Why I can not take the thought of her? I was not happening this before with any other woman?

Every night I try to sleep I can think of her image, her eyes. Did he forget?No, he can not be forgotten.

Those kisses meant as much for her as for me.I need to find her . I need to see her, to hear her voice to know she's safe. But how do I find?

I do not even number them.I can go to the address where I took her that night. Is it too much? Too early? If you do not want to see me?

Not sure he wants this as much as me. I saw it in her eyes when we kissed.Now I have to prepare for the match tomorrow evening.

But after the game I go to looked for.I have to see her.
It's been almost a week at the incident.

Almost a week since I met on My Super Hero.A week since he saved my life and he stole my heart.

I do not know what is so special about this man.All I know is that stole my heart.

I miss hid smile, and his eyes.I miss to take me in her arms. Every night I sat with the phone in my hand ,willy to call him, but I have not courage.

Maybe he has forgotten me.Probably no longer remind me. In fact he's Cristiano Ronaldo can have any woman wants.

With no safety I meant nothing to him. I was just a simple girl who helped her from mercy, nothing more.

My sister, Tatiana, came to visit me.I did not want to tell anything about what happened, because I did not want to worry.But seeing as I am in the clouds,he insisted and finally I had to tell her all what happened.

Tatiana: Oh my God I can't believe what happened! I'm glad you're okay.
I do not believe that the one who saved your life was just the nicest footballer I've ever seen Cristiano Ronaldo.

Irina: Hey easy! Super Hero Is My only mine clear?

Tatiana: Calm down, I do not want to steal it.Calm down, I do not want to steal it. But I must admit that looks super good.

Irina: Finish (throwing pillow in Tatiana)
Tatiana: Ok,ok I'm done . But you are silly.How to resist so many days without call him? !!
Irina: I'm afraid they will not remember me.

Tatiana: You're my sister and I love you a lot, but sometimes you're so silly.
It shows that you're crazy about him, and if you do not do something soon you are going to lose him.

There are a lot of girls waiting to take your place.
Irina: But if already forgot me?
Tatiana: If you do not try you do not know where to what will happen.
Irina: Yes ... you're right

Tatiana: Obviously, I've always right.
I even have an idea about how you see it again with Your Super Hero
Irina: What idea do you have this time?
Tatiana: Simple.

As you already know in a few days it is my birthday.And all because you did not know what gift do me I found myself the perfect gift.You pay 2 tickets to the match Real Madrid-Atletico Madrid tomorrow night.