Chapter 26: I'll make sure you rot in jail for what you did

Jorge: You know, say me to make sure that the one who tried to break Irina apartment we payed for all he did.

Cris: Yeah sure I remember. I want to shove the damn jail. What have you found?

Jorge: The guy was in hiding in an abandoned house in LA. Now I'm on the police, I take care of all formalities.

Cris: I'm in LA. I spent a day at Disneyland  with Junior and Irina. Give me the address of the police station. I come there right now.

Jorge: You do not need to. There is no point to make you even more harm. I'll take care of everything.

Cris: Give me the address. I want see in the eye of the motherfucker due to which I lost  my baby.

I ended the conversation and try to reassure me. I don't want Irina to see me like this.

Irina: My LOVE what happened? You look worried

Cris: I'm fine, do not worry baby. Baby right now I need to meet with Jorge him needs my help.

I do not like that you have to be alone in the night. But I promise that I will return at soon as I can. I can leave you alone a few hours?

Irina: Of course. Do not worry, I promise I will not do no make anything stupid. But please take care of yourself. (Kissing)

Cris: I will don't worry. (Kissing)
I dressed  I kiss Junior how's sleeping peacefully beside Irina, talk to the bodyguards saying them not to depart from the hotel room door any second until I come back, then I leave.

Get to the police station and I see Jorge.

Cris: Hi Jorge!

Jorge: Hi Cris!

Cris: (angrily) Where's the damn?

Jorge: Calm down Cris. I told you it's not a good idea to see him.

Cris: I want to see him. I have to look in his eyes.

A policeman approached us. I ask him to take me to that individual cell.

Although initially refused, but I managed to convince him.

I enter the cell with Jorge accompanied by a policeman.

That man looked at me with a smirk on his face.

Cris: Why did you do this motherfucker? What did you wrong Irina and my child?

He not say anything. He stood just in front of me and smiled.

I piss in my hands her neck and stick it to the wall.

Cris: Say something motherfucker what is up?

The man: The big Cristiano Ronaldo great attacking a poor defenseless man.

If you're a man tell them to give me the cuffs down to fight like real men .

Cris: (angrily) Give the handcuffs down immediately!

Policeman: Sir I do not think it's a good idea

Cris: Give the handcuffs down now (screaming)

The policeman gives shackles below.

Cris: Ready do not have handcuffs, now speaks

The man: What do you want to know? I wanted to rob a house, but you know what?

Cris: What?

The man: Sorry I did not have some fun with your girl. It's a good girl (laughing)

Cris: Bastard I kill you. (Fitted into his hands in his neck and hitting him in the face with his fist)

The man unbalances, but fails to hit Cris, breaking his lips .

At that time police immobilized him and puts handcuffs.

Jorge: Cris you are fine?

Cris: (wiping blood) I'm well do not worry

Cris approaching man.

Cris: I'll make sure you rot in jail for what you did

Jorge: Cris is better let go.

Cris: Let's go

All the way to the hotel I tried to calm down. Irina did not want to see me so.

Irina: I do not know why, but I have a strange feeling.  I hope Cris it's good.

I tried to sleep but I could not. I can not asleep until Cris come home.

Cris: I get to the hotel, get into the room without make noise. He's already late, I'm sure Irina is sleep.

Irina: I hear the door. I give slightly out of bed and go to the door.

Irina: Baby you come

Cris: Irina kiss me. Although I tried to mastered I get out at scream of pain.

Irina: (panicked) Cris what happened are you okay?

Cris: Calm down my love I don't have nothing.

Irina turn on the light. When sees Cris as blood flowed from her lip, she get out a short scream.

Irina: (crying) My love what happened?

Cris: (taking Irina in his arms) Shh calm down  baby it's nothing serious.

Irina: What happened? Tell me please

Cris: It's better you don't know it. You've already suffered enough.

Irina: Cris you scare me. Please tell me what happened?

I tell Irina what happened. As I expected, she reminded everything, and began to cry.

Luckily I managed to calm her down. And at around 3 AM we managed to fall asleep.

Note: This chapter is dedicated to my special friend lindahh