Chapter 20: I can not believe that my mother behaves so

It's already been a few days since I was discharged.

I feel like my world crashed. I do not have nothing to live without my baby nothing makes sense.

All I want now is to close my eyes and I did not wake up again.

I can not believe that the man she thought the man of my dreams was able to make me something like this .

How could he condemn to death his own child? How? I did not want to see him again. I hate him.

I lost everything. I lost my baby, I lost the woman we loved. I can not believe what was happening to me.

Irina does not want to see me, he hates me and I can not condemned her I hate myself  too.

I can not believe that I could blame the child to death. I'm an asshole.

Today I return to Madrid. I can not play in a situation where I am.

Club officials have issued a press release in which they announced that I'm injured and will be unavailable in the next period.

Thank you them so much for understand me . I do not want to hear about football now.

All I want is to shake my son in my arms. Only he can make me smile now.

Cris: Hi mom. Where's Junior? I want to see him

Dolores: Hi! Finally after so many days have you remembered that you have a child who needs you?

It looks like that girl is more important than your son.

Cris: Mother stopped . I am not want to argue now.

You know that my son is the most important person in my life. But Irina need me.

Can you be happy you have fulfilled the dream we parted.

Dolores: I do not know how glad I'm

I'm go in Junior room and find him playing with Elisa

Cris: Hey champ. I miss you so much (taking Junior in his arms and kissing him )

Junior: Daddy, Daddy

Cris: Yes little angel daddy's is with you now. I promise I will not never leave without you.

I love you and I will do everything I can to get you know in safety.

Cris: Elisa how behaved my little man?

Elisa: It's a very good boy. Him  was really miss you and Mrs. Irina will cry every night and call you and Irina .

Cris: Irina ...

Elisa: I'm sorry sir I did not want to hurt you.

Cris: It's okay not need to apologize

Elisa: I know this is a difficult moment but you're young you manage to overcome this situation

Cris: Irina hates me does not want to see me

Elisa: Ms. Irina loves enormous. It just needs a little time to put his thoughts in order.

Cris: Thanks for the encouragement
Elisa. Nothing I want more than that Irina could forgive me one day.

The following day we spent locked in the house playing  with Junior

Cris: My little one,you're the only one who gives me strength to go further (kissing Junior on the forehead)

Junior : (hand pointing at the picture of the three of us on my phone screen) Daddy look Iri

Cri: Yes angel we are  three of us in the picture. Unfortunately Daddy made a big mistake, and Irina is upset with me.

But I'm sure she love you very much . Are you miss Irina ?

Junior: Iri Iri

Cris: Junior who's in the picture? (Showing the picture on the screen)

Junior: Daddy, Junior and Iri (kissing the pictures)

Cris: Oh my little one love you so much (kissing Junior)

Dolores come into the room pretty cranky

Dolores:  Cristiano arrive with all this behavior.

Wait so many days locked in the room and do not do anything else than look on this woman pictures .

Cris: Mom please do not want to argue with you now. You need to understood  I suffer.

I let Junior in Elisa care and go to talk to mother in living room

Dolores: I do not understand why you  suffer so much? You can have any woman you want. What is so special about this woman?

Cris: How can you ask me why I'm  suffer? My child died. That seems not a good enough reason to suffer?

Dolores: I think you should focus on your career. You have Junior you not need another child

Cris: Mother stopped! I can not believe that you can talk so

Dolores: But what I'm saying? You suffer as a loser and do not even know if it was your child.

How do you know what she was doing  when she goes to work. That was work? Merely to pose naked.

Who knows who did that kid? He wanted to think it's yours just to take your money. You good as dead.

You got Junior and do not need another child, especially a child with a woman like her.

Cris: What? Tell me please that I did not hear well, and you don't have said all these words!

Mother know I love you very much but I don't permit you to talk so about Irina and  about my child.

Dolores: I do not understand why you're upset. This is the truth. I'm sure it was not your child

Cris; Reach! (Banging his fist on the wall) and leaving the room.

Cris: Elisa please prepares  your and Junior luggage . In few hours we leaving to NYC. I do not know how long we will stay there

Elisa: I understand Mr.

Dolores: Where are you going to leave?

Cris: I'm leaving for a while in NYC

Dolores: You can go wherever you want but Junior will stay with me.

I do not let you bother the  baby there so many hours by plane.

Cris: Junior's my baby and go where I'm going .

Dolores: But ...

Cris: No buts. Junior goes with me and I ended this topic

In two hours I was on my way to NYC

Cris: My champ we go to see Irina?

Junior: Yes Iri Iri (smiling)