Chapter 30: Maybe he's right, maybe it would be better to leave

Dolores: Look Irina'll be direct. So listen to me carefully and do not interrupt me.

Irina: I listen

Dolores: I want you leave permanently from my son and my nephew life's .

Since you appeared in my son's life brought them only trouble.

For stayed with you in the hospital in NYC, him was absent from workouts.

Last game played bad and the fans began to boo him.

I do not allow to destroy my son's career.

He worked hard to become the best. Now you came and gave his life upside down.

Irina: (with tears in her eyes) How can you ask me that?

It was a difficult situation for us. We lost our child.

Dolores: After that stood like a fool so many days in the halls of the hospital, you nor your care.

You behaved horribly to him. You have no idea what you were doing that while he stood on upset for days locked in the house without eating.

And I do not even think that the child was his.

Irina: What ?? How you can tell me something like that ?

Dolores: That's my opinion and I'm not a replacement.

If you love them so much as you say, Cristiano and Junior sofas and a well disappear forever from their lives.

He and another thing. Somehow not tell about this issue to Cristiano.

Irina: Go out of living sobbing, and closes in bedroom.

Two hours after this discussion, Dolores returns to Madeira leaving Junior in the care of Elisa.

Elisa: I pity Miss Irina, I do not understand why Mrs. Dolores behave so.

Irina: Lord can not believe it. Why can not we be happy? Why?

I had no idea that Cris suffered so much.

I do not want for  my fault Cris's career be affected. Maybe Dolores is right.

Perhaps it would be better to disappear from their lives.

I can not believe Dolores thinks Cris was not the father of my child.

Will be possible Cris believe that too?
No, Cris can not think it.

Cris knows me, knows I love him. He know I would not be able to do some horrible things.

After another few minutes Junior wakes up and goes into Irina and Cris bedroom.

Junior: (come in into the room) Iri I woke up. We play?

Irina: (wiping her tears and trying to smile) You wake up my angel?

Junior climbing in bed with Irina.

Junior: Iri why are you crying? Do not be sad please (hugging Irina)

Irina: I'm not crying little one. I cooled down a bit so I have red eyes

Junior: It's not nice to lie. I know you're upset with granny .

But I am with you and I will protect you, I promise.

Irina: My little sweet prince. Thank you for being so good to me my angel (kissing Junior)

Irina: Let's play football. (smiling )

Junior: Yuppie I promise I let you win, but please do not be sad.

Just this little angel can make me smile in these difficult moments.

After we played for a few minutes we had dinner together, then we looked together at a cartoon.

While trying hard to enjoy the cartoon along with Junior, but Dolores words echoed in my mind.

Irina: My little angel I want to tell you something

Junior: Sure Iri I listen you (smiling)

Irina: First of all I want you know I love you so much.

You're the most adorable angel in the world.

You know that no matter what would happen to a port're always in my mind and soul.

I want you to promise me that you'll be a good boy and he'll listen to Daddy.

Junior: I promise. But what that's sound like how would you say goodbye to me?

I do not want you to leave. You are my best friend and I love you to the moon and back (making a sad face )

Irina: No, my sweetheart please don't be sad. (kissing Junior on the forehead)

Junior: Please do not leave, I know that granny was mistreated you today, but I and Daddy love you very much (hugged Irina)

Irina: (with tears in her eyes)

Everything will be fine my prince, I promised (hugged the little one)

I managed make Junior to fall asleep, then I let him into his room.

His slept like an angel. I can not leave and let them, I can not break his heart. I love them.

But if Dolores is right? I do not want to ruin Cris career. Maybe it's better off without me.

I walk in the room, and decide to take some painkillers to sleep.

Initially take two pills, then it's come back to my mind the words of Dolores, the death of my baby, and my mind was blank for a few seconds.

I put all tube of pills in my hands. I felt that my life is not much point.

I was about to swallow all the pills.