Chapter 38: Today is all about him. Our angel turned 2 years old

In 3 days is my champ birthday . I can not believe how quickly time has passed.

He turned 2 years old . We  preparing a big party in Madeira with family and friends.

Irina: Now I'm in NYC for a new set of fashion, but tomorrow I will  fly to Madrid to be joining with  my boys.

Finally we will have a well deserved holiday. I miss  my boys so much .

I have not seen them  for 10 days and it seems like an eternity.

I can not believe in three days my little Prince turned  2 years old. It's already a big boy.

Before flying to Madrid, I bought gifts for my little prince. I can not wait to see them and hug them .

I have bought a lot of gifts: cars, clothes, but I wanted something special. 

I managed to found the perfect gift.
I ordered 3 bracelets that had a medallion  which was engraved a picture of us 3, and on the back of the medallion was written Junior's birthday and the message:

"I love you both more than my life.
Together forever with love Iri "

After a long flight of several hours I finally arrived to  Madrid.

On the airport I had the most beautiful surprise.

My boys were waiting for me.

Cris was holding a huge bouquet of roses, and my little angel ran towards me, jumping in my arms and giving me a drawing of a heart with the words.

I LOVE you, Iri

I was speechless. Simply I could not stop crying. I strongly Junior tight in my arms, I kissed him on the forehead, but was not able to say anything.
I could only cry.

Cris was approached us kissed me then he hug me whispering in my ear:we miss you, my love. We LOVE YOU

Irina: I managed to gather my words and finally I said: This is the most beautiful surprise of my life.

I love you more than my life. You are everything for  me.

We got home and got ready our luggage for the tomorrow  flight to Madeira.

I was still very excited surprise which  Junior and  Cris and make me .

Cris: My love, you are okay?

Iri: I do not know how to thank God for have you in my life.

I do not know how to thank you for making me smile every moment, because you make me feel the most loved and special woman, but especially for giving me the opportunity to begin a part of your little angel life . (Crying)

Cris: Do not crying my love. You know you and Junior are everything for me.

You both are the  reason for what I'm  wake up every morning more stronger (Kissing)

After Junior  fell asleep , Cris offer me one of the most beautiful nights of my life.

In the morning  I wake up on his chest.

Iri: If that's a dream I do not want to wake up .I LOVE YOU

Cris: It's not a dream My LOVE. It's our  reality. LOVE YOU TOO (kissing)

After 2 hours we flew to Madeira.

I  knew Cris family is disturbed by my presence here, but nothing mattered.

I was with the men's of my life and nobody and nothing can destroy the happiness that I feel now .

We made preparations all the day for the tomorrow party. I wanted everything to be perfect.

Our angel deserves the most beautiful party from the all world .

The next morning I go with Cris in  Junior room. I look at Junior he sleep like an angel .

I looked and I could not believe that this little boy make me love him more than my own life.
I know I'm  not his mother but that does not stopped  me to love him enormously. He grew up in  my eyes. It's my baby prince.

When  Junior wake up we start  tickled him and give him a 1,000,000 kisses

Cris: Happy Birthday my champ, you are my everything my life, the most precious gift  from God. Love you so much

Iri: Happy Birthday my little prince. Thank you for  learn me what real love  means.

Thank you for make me smile and laugh every  day, thank you for make me being a better person.

Iri love you too the moon and back.

Junior: Daddy, Iri love you both so much. (giving them a big hug)

In a few hours the backyard was filled with laughter and joy of children's .

It was a wonderful party and our little angel was very happy.

To see him happy was the best gift for us.

The party was finished quite late and Junior  fell asleep immediately  was so exhausted after a  such a hard day.