Chapter 19: Why my child? Why?

Two days have passed since I'm recovered and doctors moved me into a salon.

But all around me behave very strangely. I feel like hiding something, but what?

Cris: Soon we'll have to tell her the truth Irina. I'm very afraid of her reaction.

Irina: My LOVE think it's time for you getting to know your baby. 

I tell doctor to make  me an ultrasound, before we left the hospital.

Cris: (panicked) Baby I do not think ...

Irina: (in tears) Cris what about you? You do not seem excited about the news that we have a child.

It's okay if you do not want this child I understand. I will grow him alone.

Cris : Oh Lord no. Baby please do not cry. Of course I want this baby.

You know I love you and nothing would make me happier than to have a baby

Irina: Your behavior says otherwise. But I  try to understand you.

Junior is still small and can're not yet ready for another child.

You know that I will respect any decision you take.

Cris: Baby please do not talk like that. I want you  know that no matter what you are find  I love you and all I did was just to know you're safe.

Irina: What do you mean? I do not understand anything.

Why both you and Tatiana will behave so strangely?

Cris: (taking Irina hand) beautiful I love you . I hope you can forgive me.

Irina: Cris what happens? You scare me

Cris: I love you (out of the room in tears)

Cris: Damn! I can not tell her . (Banging his fist on the wall)

Tatiana and Jorge approaching to Cristiano

Tatiana: Cris what happened?

Cris: (in tears) Irina wants to ask the doctor to do an ultrasound before leave the hospital

Tatiana: I'm going to talk to her

I come into  a room and find Irina crying.

Tatiana: Calm down please

Irina: (crying) Cris does not want this baby

Tatiana: Cut the crap. Of course, that she wants  the baby

Irina: Then why do not want to let me do an ultrasound to see their child? Why will all behave so strangely?

Tatiana:Irina  no matter what would happen I want you know that everything we did was for your own good.

Irina: I do not understand anything. What you hide me? I want to know the truth

At that time, the doctor come into a room with Cristiano.

Irina: Doctor I'm glad you came. You can do an ultrasound? I want to see my baby

Doctor approaches to Irina's bed.
Doctor: Irina want to calm down a little and listen to me carefuly

Irina: What happened? What you hide? I want to know the truth

The doctor tells Irina what happened.

Irina: No, is not true . Not my baby!

Doctor tells me that's not true, I beg you tell me.

Doctor: I'm sorry. I did everything depended on us, but unfortunately I could not save the child life.

Cris: Irina I beg you calm down you make you more hurt.

Irina: (snatching the catheter and  go to Cris hitting him in the chest with his hands)

Tell me you were not able to kill your child. The man that I fell in love could not do it never.

Cris: I would have given my life if I could save him but it was not possible.

I had to choose between you two. If I had not taken this decision I would have lost both.

Irina: If you had to choose why did  you  not save him.

Why? It was our child, your child  blood of your blood. Him have the right to live (crying and hitting him in the chest with his fists)

Cris: (crying) I would give my life right now if I could bring him back but can not.

Tell me what you can do to wipe tears. Anything just do not see you suffering so much.

Irina: (crying) You're really willing to do anything?

Cris: Anything just tell me

Irina: I want you to disappear forever from my life.

I do not want to see you again. I hate you, I hate you with all my heart.

Cris: Are you sure that you want?

Irina: (crying) Yes absolutely sure

Cris: I will respect your wishes and will disappear from your life, but only after I will ensure that you have recovered and you are  safe.

Irina: How do I can recovered ? You ruined my life. You killed my baby. There's no way to catch up in this.

Tatiana: Calm down  Irina.You are  unfair with Cristiano. He is suffering enormously.

Perhaps even more than you. Think about what was in his soul when his had to make this decision.

Irina: Get all I want to be alone.

Cris: (with tears in his  eyes) I lost my child, and now I have lost the woman I love.

What's wrong is this happening to me?

Jorge: Cris calm down . Now is injured I'm sure he would not say all that.

You love her so much you can not yield easily to your love.