Chapter 7: A party ends badly and a meeting with emotions

I was preparing to go to the stadium for the match against Celta Vigo.

Suddenly I hear the ringing of the doorbell.

Cris: Jorge can you please open the door?
Jorge: Sure

Jorge: (opening the door) Hi Irina. What a pleasant surprise. Come in please
Irina: (little shy) Hello

Jorge: Forgive me I do not want to scare you. Allow me to introduce myself my name is Jorge Mendes I'm the agent of Cristiano. Nice to meet you (kissing her hand)

Irina: I'm glad to meet you. Cris told me of you and how much you have helped him in his career.

Jorge: Please tell me Jorge. I did so many. All that he has accomplished so far is due to the incredible talent and hard work.

Sit down please Cristiano will come soon.
Cris: Jorge who was at the door? (coming in the living room)

Baby I'm not expected to see you here (taking her in his arms and kissing her)
Irina: I hope you don't bother.

I came to support you at tonight game. I hope that doesn't bother you.
Chris: How to bother me I'm so glad you're here.

I'll introduce you
Jorge: We've already met (do not worry)
Now I understand why she stole your heart.

It's gorgeous. I wish you all the happiness in the world.
Cris and Irina: Thank you Jorge

Jorge: You're welcome. Cristiano to take care of her. No more crap

Cris: I will. I'm not a bad boy anymore

Irina: OH MY LOVE you are so sweet I love you so much (kiss)

Cris: I love you too baby (kiss)

We arrive at the stadium after would leave Irina in the care of Jorge I go in the locker room.

It was an incredible match. I managed to scored a Hattrick and to bring Real Madrid's victory

But the most awesome feeling was to see Irina how he lives intensely every achievement of mine.

Irina: Congratulations My Love you are the best (jumping in his arms and kissing him)

Cris: Thank you baby. I can not be more than good especially when we have an supporter that you (kiss)

After the match, we go along with the whole team and technical staff at a restaurant to celebrate his victory.

After you go up home to take a shower and change us we headed to the restaurant.

Cris: WOW baby You look so sexy in this black dress.

Irina: Thank you my Love you look awesome too.

The party was great. I feel great having my beautiful girlfriend with me. But I must admit that bother me to see how everyone in the team is looking strongly at Irina.

Irina: The party was an extremely successful. Cris makes me feel so special.

At one time a colleague of Cris which seemed a little dazed approach me.

Isco: Hey doll. You're very beautiful. (Trying to touch her face)

Irina: No please go away leave me alone (trembling)