Chapter 21: I hope you can forgive me

A few days have passed since I released. Since then stay locked in my room.

I do not want to see anyone. I just want to fall asleep and never wake up.

I can not live without my child.
I lie in bed and watch the pictures of Cristiano and Junior.

I thought I found my happiness next to this man.

But apparently I was wrong. I can not believe that that tender and caring man who saved my life that night was able to do this.

Why my love? Why ? We have been a happy family, but you chose something else.

I said I do not wanna see him, but I need him so much. To hug me and tell me that none of this is not true, and our baby did not die.

I miss little Junior so much. His innocent smile alone can give me power now.

Tatiana: Irina please should eat even less. You can not go on like this.

Irina: I do not want to eat. I do not want anything. I want to be alone.

Tatiana: Please Irina even less.

Irina: Please leave me alone. I need to be alone.

Tatiana: I'm not leaving here until you eat a little bit .

Irina: Oh well ... I want chocolate ice cream

Tatiana: So I want you. But we do not have. I must go to the store to buy. Are you sure you can stay alone a few minutes.

Irina: Of course. Do not worry.

We arrive in NYC and Junior is asleep in my arms.
I changed him and then put him  in the crib. His sleep so nice . My little angel.

Cris: I'm calling Tatiana to see how it Irina's feels.

Tatiana: I'm going to get dressed and then go to the store.

Even when I wanted to go out my phone started called. Is Cris.

Tatiana: Hi Cris! I'm glad to hear you. You are fine?

Cris: Hi Tatiana! I'm trying to survive. How's Irina?

Tatiana: He stay closed in her room.

Cris: I am in NYC. I'll stay here a while. I would like to see her but ...

Tatiana: You can come in half an hour? I now go to the store for a few minutes.

Cris: Sure. But you think it's a good idea? If she  do not want to see me?

Tatiana: If needed I will close them both in the room until you reconciled (laughing)

Cris: Thank you for all your support Tatiana

Tatiana: You no need to thanks me.

I assure you that Irina is good then go to buy ice cream

Irina: I'm so glad Tatiana finally left me alone.

Looking for a piece of paper and start writing:

"I know it's not good that will I do but I hope you can forgive me.

I do not want to make you suffer but can not live without my child.

My dear sister Tatiana you know I love you incredibly much and I hope you can forgive me.

I wish you to get all the happiness in the world.

The following lines are for you My Superhero

You're the man who taught me what true love means.

You're the man to whom I'm owe life. You gave me the confidence to succeed in my career.

Everything that I'm today is due to you.

But most of all thank you for giving me the chance to be part of your little angel life .

This gesture was the best gift that you can gave me.

Forgive me as I was so haughty and that after everything that happened I thought think only  to me.

I'm sure that you suffer as much as me. But you have to be strong Junior needs you.

But I do not have anything now.

You will find a bag with a few gifts for Junior.

Let them know Iri loved him enormously. I wanted our child if he lived to be just like him.

Now I will go, but we'll keep you and Junior in my mind and my heart forever .

My boy's love you so much. I hope you can forgive me."

                            Yours, Irina!