15: Our Secret Place

Mature content reader discretion is advised.

~Bal~

We rode mostly in silence through the forest, she looked perfect on her horse. She smiled more for whatever reason, I wasn't sure, but maybe she's trying to enjoy this. I glanced at her constantly, this time she was playing with the branches in the trees. Every time a bird would land shed whistle to them and they would always respond with a different song. I liked this side of her, when she slowly relaxed. She could be a different person then what she was made to be.

I could hear the falls in the background we where getting close, I hoped she would enjoy what I was about to show her. This was the only place I could ever escape from my life. I pray she finds the same peace here.

"So where are you taking me exactly?" she caught up to me riding by my side.

"You'll see when we get there."

"That's fine, as long as we're back by sundown, remember I still have to kill you." I looked at her shocked that she would say that, but the playful smile on her face turned into a laugh. "Calm down your assness, I can't have a little fun?"

It seemed so ridiculous I had to laugh too, "All right, all right Acki, come on its just over this hill." I lead her up and watched her face as we approached the falls.

"This is it?" a smile played at her lips.

"Yeah this is it." I helped her down as we tied off the horses.

"My mother used to let me come play here as a kid... You know before she married."

"I've came here since my dad started training me, this is where I get away."

"Is the cave still there?" she smiled. What cave? The confused look on my face must have given it away that I didn't know. "Oh come on!"

She grabbed my hand and staged me to the water.

"Now take off your clothes."

"What?!"

"You can keep your underwear on if you don't want me to see anything, but unless you want to be soaked take them off." Sure enough she stripes down in front of me. I looked away the minute I realized. "Oh please you've had me tied to a bed and dressed me yourself. Just come on."

I really didn't want her to see the hard on I just got, but I did what she asked leaving my codpiece on. Not that it helped... She jumped in the water as I stood at the edge.

"Hey slow poke!"

"Ok ok I'm coming..." I jumped in beside her and she laughed, diving underwater.

I followed blindly like a duckling. She had me around her finger at the moment.We surfaced in an air pocket, not much bigger than a common room.

It was beautiful, the walls where lined with diamonds that caught the light coming out of a few holes in the rock, lighting the room.

"So what do you think?"

"Not bad..." we both got out of the water and sat down. I was still attempting not to look at her.