Chapter 1

May 4th 2008 my world was complete, August 17th 2010 my world crumbled down to the ground. Harold Styles took over my life. His perfect smile, his dimples, his luscious curls, his green eyes. His everything. A picture of perfection.

I was in the eighth grade when it all started. It was a Friday. I was at the mall with my friend Mikayla when these two guys glanced at us in the cafeteria. I casually smiled at the one who looked at me from across the food court then returned to eating my food. I was excited of course that a guy as attractive as him was showing any interest in me.

As me and Mikayla were finishing up the last couple bites of our Subway, the guy who glanced at me stood up. His friend punched him in the arm encouragingly. He walked to our table and pulled a chair up.

"Hey, I'm Harry, and you are?"

He smiled with such confidence. He was adorable. I had to answer him. Heck, I was probably creeping him out with all of my smiling.

"I'm Annabelle, what brings you to our table?"

"Well, the truth is, I thought you were kinda cute."

He smirked and looked down at his shoes then pulled his head back up to stare into my light blue eyes. I giggled.

"Well...if you think I'm so cute then maybe you should go to my party."

"That sounds great," he replied with excitement. "I will definitely consider it. In the meantime you should text me."

He pulled out a napkin with a number neatly written on it in blue pen. Underneath it, said Harry with a cute little smiley face. He placed it on the table. I smiled and took my napkin and wrote my number on it using a pen that I had in my purse.

"I really should be getting back to my friend. Ill talk to you soon?"

"Sounds great, bye!" I smiled. I was almost positive that my cheeks were bright red. His appearance made my heart beat.

Mikayla looked at me. Her mouth was gaping open.

"What?" I said. But I knew exactly what she was thinking.

"Umm...I don't know, a hot guy just walked up to you a gave you his number! That's what!"

"Oh it's nothing. He was just being friendly."

"That was a little more than friendly if you ask me," she smiled then winked at me.

I stood up. I finished my food and walked over to the garbage to empty my tray and place it on top of the others that needed to be washed. A pile of about ten red trays were stacked below mine. I couldn't believe what had just happened. Mikayla's face displayed a look of astonishment.

"Wanna walk over to Parisian for a little?" I asked.

"Sure, but then I'm going to Hot Topic."

We walked around aimlessly for a while. Then I texted my dad and told him to come pick us up. He arrived in about 20 minutes. When we got into the back of our midnight black Ford Fusion, Mikayla looked over at me with that look still on her face.

"Cut it out, you're going to catch a fly in your mouth."

She laughed but to be honest, I felt just as giddy as her about it. Nobody had ever shown this kind of interest in me before. Especially not anyone like Harry.

Just as we pulled into the garage I felt a vibration on my knee. I looked down and saw my iPhone screen was lit up. An unknown number appeared.

Hey, it's Harry from the mall. How was your evening?

Mikayla pulled me out of the car and up my stairs and into my room, shutting the door quickly.

"AWWW! Annabelle that was so sweet of him! He asked you how your evening was, which means he cares!"

"Calm down, he's just being nice."

I unlocked my iPhone with the pass code 5683, then typed out,

I had a great evening, how was yours? ;)

He responded quickly. He obviously had been awaiting my text.

It was amazing, now that I met you <3

I couldn't wipe the smirk off of my face after that message. He was so sincere, so sweet. I was quick to reply.

That is so sweet of you! It was great meeting you too. My party is next Friday, you are more than welcome to come!

I then typed my address and clicked the send button. This whole time Mikayla was looking over my shoulder and squealing as each message appeared and was sent.

At 9:00 Mikayla's mom picked her up. She hugged me good-bye and told me playfully to, "Have a good night with my boyfriend"

"Good night Mikayla," I said as I shut the front door after her.

I and Harry texted eachother until the early morning. We had to end our amazing conversation when Harry said that he was too tired to type one more word. He said goodnight and I replied with the same.

I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes. What a great end to a great day. I had a feeling that this was the start of something fantastic that would bloom into an unstoppable thing.