My Horrible Cousin

"Well Ms. Wood, the test results are in and it looks like you pregant! 3 Months!" Said Dr.Oliver . I almost fainted. I felt lightheaded. How could I be so stuipd? How did I let this happen? "Pr-pr-pregant?" I studdered.

"Yes. Im sorry if you didnt want this to happen."

"No it's Ok, um thank you."

I walked out of the doctor office in shame. I wanted to have my first baby with my soul mate, not my 21 year old cousin, James.

I went outside and got in my car, and bursted out in tears. What am I going to do now?

* 5 MONTHS EARLIER*

"KENYA AND LENYA IF YALL DONT GET YALL ASSES DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW IMMA COME UP THERE WITH MY BELT!" yelled mama.

"Damnnnn what the hell do she want now? Whispered Lenya as she picked out her outfit . I shruged.

When we got downstairs Mama was cooking dinner.

"Now both of yall are 17 , yall birthday is right around the corner then yall be 18. Yall aint no damn babies anymore. Its about time both of yall get jobs cause both of yall gone be out here at the age of 19". said mama.

"Mama if we aint babies anymore then why you still threating us to beat us with belts?" Said Lenya rolling her eyes

"Because yall still living under my roof smartass!" yelled mama

Lenya rolled her eyes and went back upstairs.

I just stood there. Me and Lenya are twins. Lenya is the wild, crazy one, and im just the quiet, shy one. We both sexy. We both have long,beautiful, straight, hair . We both have big boobs and a nice body figure. Our skin tone wont to light, and it wont too dark.

Lenya came back downstairs asking mama can she take the car to go to Wal-Mart to go get a few things, mama needed to go too, so they both left me at the house.

5 mins after they left I heard a knock on the door. I answered it and it was my cousin, James.

"Hey Beautiful." He said coming in. He had 3 big bags filled with clothes. I didnt say anything, I just looked confused.

"My ma kicked me out, so i decided to come crash here with my cousins and Aunt!" he said smiling

"Did you ask?" I asked

He laughed and said "I know my aunt gone say yes, im her favorite nephew!" After he said that he smacked my ass.

I jumped

"Where is Lenya and Aunt Beth anyway?" he asked

"They went to Wal-Mart for a little while." I said.

"Ohhh reallyyy?" He said smiling

"Um yes, well im going upstairs now"

"Dont leave me down here by myself bae"

"I aint your bae, im your cousin!" I pushed him , ran upstairs, and locked my door.

I sat there, on my bed, just feeling uncormtable. James always scared me, it's just the way he looked at me, and always give slick comments. I tried to tell my Bestfriend Tika, but she thinks I'm just parionoid, and plus, since I'm the only one out of my group with no Boyfriend, She thinks I'm crushing on him, I mean really!? My cousin. That is why I keep stuff to myself.

It took forever for my Mom and twin to come back, so I just fell asleep.

2 hours later Lenya started banging on the door, I got up, and as soon as she saw me she said "Why are You always locking the door?, Anyways guess what, James gonna be staying with us for a couple of months, he gone be sleeping right in the living room."

All I could think about was, how could mama say yes?! She was just talking about kicking me and Lenya out a few hours ago, but now she letting James, a grown man with a job, stay in our house. The fuckery.