Chapter 23

She was me looking at her and then she came in.

"Boyfriend problems?" She asked. I nodded my head.

"Oh I know a little something about those, thats why Im single." She said

"Welp I am too now." I mumbled.

It was quiet. "Well, let me help you unpack." She said.

We started unpacking, then JoJo pulled a picture of me out of my suitcase.

"When was this?" She asked.

"Ehhh, about 4 or 5 months ago." I responded

"Woah, you gained some wait since then." She said

"Um what?" I said.

"Im just saying, you  have a little gut now."

"Well, stress, it does make you gain weight."

"What have you been stressing about?" She asked.

"You havent heard?" I asked.

"No."

"Well, recently, my cousin molested me, then my bestfriend goes against me, come to find out, my bestfriend and my cousin were sleeping together, then yesterday, I found out that he probally killed her, and he is in the hospital."

"..... Wow..." said JoJo. Thats all she could say.

"Yeah, and to make things worst, boyfriend problems." I said.

"When did he molest you?" She asked

"About 3 or 4 months ago."

"Well that is recent."

Keshera came in the room

"Knock knock, does anyone need any extra pads, I ordered too many off line."

"Nope." Said JoJo

"Im not sure." I said.

"What do you mean?"  Keshera asked.

"Well this is my third month being period free, so I dont know when it'll come back on ." I said

"Are you on the shot?" Keshera asked, handing me the pads.

"No, stress."I said.

"Well how about we go out to eat, its getting pretty late." Jojo said.

"Yes! Im craving Shrimp, is there any seafood places around here?" I asked.

"You are craving something...?" Asked JoJo.

"Well yeah, I have a taste for some shrimp."

We got ready.

A hour later we finally got to a seafood resturant.

It was time to order.

"Welcome, im your waiter Beth, how may I help you tonight?" She asked.

"Yes, can I get your biggest bowl of Shrimp, with lots of Ranch, and Ketchup." Everybody looked at me crazy.

"Me and JoJo will just take a number 1." She said pointing at the menu.

Beth said she will be right back with our orders and left. Keshera phone started ringing. She said it was important then she went outside. JoJo stared at me for  a while.

"Kenya, have you threw up recently?" She asked.

"About once or twice when I woke up, why?" I asked. It was kinda weird her asking me that and we were about to eat.

"Kenya... you have gained weight since 3 months ago, especially in the stomach area, you have had missed periods, you , crave, shrimp, with ketchup and ranch, and you have had morning sickness.. Kenya, are you pregnant?"

That whole sentence made me feel lightheaded. I couldnt believe my ears.

"Of course not! Why the hell would you even think that, you havnt even known me for 24 hours!" Tears almost came down.

Keshera came back.

"Sorry, im back now."  She said. "What did I miss?"

"Alot." Said JoJo. "I think Ms.Kenya has some dirty laundry in her closet."

"What does that even mean?!" Asked Keshera.

"Oh she knows what I mean." Jojo said smirking.

It felt like the longest dinner date ever, because I felt lightheaded. But it was finally time to leave. JoJo didnt say one word to me since. When we got home, I ran upstairs, to my bathroom crying. I called Lenya.

"Hello?"

"Lenya, Jason broke up with me." I said crying my eyes out, trying to be quiet.

"What?! Again? What happened?" She asked.

"Forget that, I have bigger issues." I said , still crying.

"What?" She asked.

"I..... I.... I think im pregnant."