Chapter 8

It was scilence in the room. I couldn't believe what I just heard.

"No no no no no no JAMES, why?! "

I ran up to him and started beating him all on his back and slapping his head

He did nothing . He just sat there, and cried

"It.... it...it was a accident. " he said

"Ken,  I'm not a murderer, I loved Keonia. "

"Why JAMES, how did you kill her,  how do you accidentally kill somebody, I can't even stand to look at you right now."

"Well maybe if you would sit the fuck down and shutup for once, then maybe I could tell you what happened."

I was so shocked. Who does he think he is? I have done nothing but been a good person to him. And he's bipolar. Wasent he just crying? 

I sat down

"Ok,  if you must know, I got in some trouble, with a gang..  I owed them some money, 5k. But I didn't have it. They threatened time hurt me and my family. I had to protect my son and my Fiance,  so I bought a Gun. Keonia didn't want me too, but I had to do it. One day, September 9 , it was a Thursday evening."

He stop talking.

Tears started rushing down his face, I can see the regret in his eyes.

"One day, September 9th.... I was cleaning my new gun... and I didn't know I had it loaded..."

He started weeping. I was so scared.  I never saw a grown man cry like this. 

"And, the gun was in my hand, and... she came from behind and scared me, .... I accidentally pulled the trigger..  right in the stomach."

"James, what happened after that?"

I actually felt sorry for the man, for once. The way he was crying, I could actually tell that he meant it. 

"Ken, have you ever seen a 7 month pregnant lady dropped to the floor? Covered in blood? I tried To call the cops but we have no signal back here. "

"I litterly had to drive 2 miles to get some service, Kenya,  I lost everything that day."

I really did feel bad. Somebody actually loved James. My eyes started to water up. He went to the back room. I just stayed there. I didn't know what to do or say. But then reality hit me. 

That does not explain why he has been harassing me,  or stalking me,  or kissed me!  That's the only reason why I agreed to come along.

I looked at the clock, Oh my goodness, it's 9:24! I need to get home .

I went to the back where he was and opened the door.

Weed plants. Weed plants everywhere. And then I looked around and  it was pictures of me, everywhere. On his dresser, on his mirror, on his wall, and in his hand.

There he was, on his bed, jerking off...... to my picture.