Chapter 14

"What is it?" She asked.

"Nothing, it's nothing. " I said

"I don't like you keeping stuff away from me." She said

"Well,  I don't like alot of things. "

**** THE NEXT DAY *****

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENYA AND LENYAAA,  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! "

I was still in my bed sleep. I woke up. I woke up to my mother, Aunt Kim, and my Grandma.

"Oh my goodness,  Grandma!" I jumped out of my bed and hugged her. I haven't seen her in  11 months!  I hated the fact that she lived with my Rich fashion designer Aunt Kim,  in New York. 

I was not that excited to see my Aunt Kim.  Every since she got rich and everything, she always comes back reminding my mom that's she's rich, and how she took my grandma to live with her, and how my mother is  a single mother with two kids. And stuff like that.

"Hey Baby." Said my Grandma.

"Oh my goodness it's been forever! You look so good!"

"I know baby, I know! " she said smiling, still hugging me

"What happened to Your eye?" Asked my aunt Kim

My mother must not have told them about my little missing incident.  I don't blame her!  My aunt Kim would have told her that she was a bad mother,  and would have tried to take me and Lenya.  Because she couldn't have kids of her own, and because she has all that money,  but no one to spend it on.

"Gym. " I said laughing.  "Dumb ball hit me in my eye. "

"My goodness" said my Grandma,  trying to touch it. It still hurt.

"Ouch." I screamed! 

I guess my scream woke up Lenya because she got up screaming "GRAAANDDDMA!! " and jumping up and down. 

Seeing my Grandma made my morning go fantastic. 

When I got to school everybody was snickering at me and whispering,  as I thought.  But I didn't let that bother me, it was my birthday! 

Half of the day was over with, it was lunch time.

I sat at the table by myself,  as usual. But today a group of girls came up to me,  asking me was I OK.

"Yeah,  I'm fine." I said

"Well,  you don't look like the fighting type, and your eye does look pretty bad." Said Ashley.

"Fight? What are you talking about, I didn't get in a fight? " I said

"Well then why is Tika Logan going around the school saying that y'all got in a fight, and she beat your ass? " Said Ashley.

"WHAT?!" I said.

I got up and left the table.

"Where are you going?! " they asked.

"I'm going to go find Tika. " I said