Come Back: Chapter 4 (JinMark) feat. JB

They all felt the weird vibe radiating throughout the office of JYP. They looked at each other. They were told to sit down and they did as they were told. JYP stood up and made his way to the group. He sat there and he sighed.

"I don't know what to do," JYP said.

"What do you mean?" JB asked.

"What would you guys do if you guys are known as GOT6?" JYP asked.

"What?" Yugyeom asked.

"GOT6?" BamBam asked.

"What about JR?" Youngjae asked.

"What do you mean by GOT6?" JB asked knowing where this is going.

"JR has nullified his contract as a member of both GOT7 and JJ Project" JYP said.

"What?" Jackson shouted shocked.

"Why did he do that?" JB asked.

"We need him" Yugyeom said as he was about to cry.

"He wouldn't say. I know something is bothering him because he looked like he has been crying. His eyes were puffy and red. He had to force a fake smile on his face" JYP explained.

Mark looked down at the ground. He knew that he had to do something with JR nullifying his contract. Tears began to stream down his face. He wiped it. Jackson sensed Mark's emotions and he looked his way, he rubbed his back.

"Mark, yes I know that he is your boyfriend and please try to find out what is bothering him. But please be strong. He will be back. Jinyoung is a very smart person" JYP encouraged as he was very unaware of the reason Mark was actually crying.

JYP dismissed the boys and they got into the practice room and they all broke down except JB. He glared at Mark and Jackson.

"You two. Out. Now!" he demanded.

The boys stood there, leaning on the wall as they watched as JB glared at them.

"Care to explain?" JB asked "I know it has something to do with you two because I know JR. And what JR did, he was either affected by his love life or being yelled at."

"Me and Jackson kind of kissed," Mark said quietly.

"What?" JB shouted making the two flinch.

"Me and Jackson kind of kissed and he caught us" Mark repeated himself.

"How the fuck do you kind of kiss?" JB shouted.

"I don't know, we just-" Jackson started.

"I don't want to hear it. Because your act of not caring, you just made us lose a team member. And I hope you're happy with each other" JB said as he stormed into the room.