Come Back: Chapter 7 (JinMark) feat. JB

Mark made his way to the cafe that the other boys were sitting in, rejoicing that JR has returned. Mark, made his way straight to JB. He grabbed JB's collar and punched JB and JB fell to the floor.

"You took him away from me!" Mark screamed as he was being blocked by Jackson.

"If you hadn't cheated on him, I would never had done that" JB shot back.

"I didn't cheat on him!" Mark said.

"So you kissing Jackson, while you were dating JR, isn't cheating?" JB asked an Mark became quiet.

"So you did cheat on him" Youngjae said.

"Seriously Mark?" Yugyeom asked.

"I-I" Mark started.

"What is going on?!" a voice boomed.

Everybody turned their heads and saw that it was JYP and manager.

"Mark came and punched JB, for "stealing" JR." BamBam said.

"Mark. I believe this is all your doing. If you hadn't kissed Jackson. None of this happened" JYP said and he left.

"JR. Please come back to me" Mark begged.

"I have" JR said.

"Really?" Mark asked.

"Yeah. I'm already back and I am officially back as a GOT7 member, but also a JJ Project member." JR said.

"That's not what I meant" Mark said.

"Well that's what I meant." JR said harshly.

"Please come back to me" Mark continued to beg.

"NO!" JR shouted making everybody jump "I am already back as a member. That's the least you can have. You cane have Jackson. My heart is now with JB"

"But-" Mark started.

"I'm sorry Mark. But I love JB. I don't love you anymore" JR said as he helped JB off of the ground.

"Are you okay?" he asked JB.

"Yeah" JB nodded as he rubbed his jaw.

"Let's go" JR said and held JB's arm and walked out of the cafe.

As they got smaller and smaller in their view, Mark began to cry... LIKE A LITTLE BITCH! HEHE L❤VE Y💙U MAH BIAS! 💚💛💜

"JR... Please come back" Mark cried.

"Mark. i'm sorry but JR will never come back. Jr is long gone and with JB" Jackson said "Just accept it man"

Sorry it took so damn long... I don't know what had happened... But... NEXT OTP!!!!