Never Again: Chapter 4 (BNior)

"Everybody got their things ready?" Jr asked as he was waiting for the boys to be ready to go to the mall.

"Mom, I can't find my shoes!" Yugyeom shouted.

"Which one?" Jr asked.

"The Adidas one. The black ones" Yugyeom said.

"You left it in the restroom!"

"Mom, I can't find CoCo's bowl!" Youngjae shouted.

"We always leave her bowl in the Youngjae. We always go through this everytime" Jr said facepalming himself.

"I can't find my Givenchy handbag" BamBam shouted.

"It's under all that mess of yours. Clean that mess up when ww get back young man" Jr demanded.

"Where's my- Never mind, I found it. Wait, where's my- foubd it as well" Jackson shouted.

While everybody was fussing over the things they needed to find, Mark was walking down the stairs.

"Hey Mark, where's my other sons?" Jr jokingly said.

"Have you checked their rooms" Mark responded laughing.

"I wanna laugh too" Jackson said.

"Are you guys ready boys?" Jr called out.

"Yeah" they all said.

"Okay we are outta here" Jr said as he led the kids to the car, after locking up the door.

"Am I driving Mom or are you?" Mark asked.

"Doesn't matter, do you want to drive?" Jr asked.

"Sure" Mark responded.

They arrived at the mall, but they noticed that there were many teenagers there screaming their heads off, holding up signs.

"I wonder what that is for" Mark said.

"Maybe some big idol group is here for a fansign event" Youngjae said.

"Nobody cares really, but do we know where we are going to go eat at because I am starving" Jackson said as they all went to the stores that they wanted to go to. 

Mark in a skateboarding store, Jackson in a candy store, Youngjae in the dog store to buy CoCo something, BamBam in the Forever21 store, and then there was Yugyeom who was at FootLocker. After they bought what they wanted, they went to go eat. After eating, they made their way out to go back home.

"JINYOUNG!" a voice called out and everybody froze.