Forgive Me: Chapter 2 (2Jae)

Youngjae stood there dumbfounded on what had just happened. His eyes wide and his mouth hanging open from the shock that he had. He stood there in the cold as the wind began to pick up and ride past him.

"It's so cold" he said as he wrapped his arms around him trying to keep himself warm.

He began walking back to the dorm. He began to become colder by the minute. His breathe became more visible and weak with every step that he took. He fell down from being weak.

"No. Must... Get.. Up" he said pushing himself to his feet and continued to walk to the dorm.

He pulled out his phone, trying to call their manager, but it was dead. He sighed in frustration and from being hurt, he continued his way home. Youngjae's eyes became droopy, as he entered where the city. His footsteps began to drag after every step. He began to walk weird, as if he was drunk. He would stumble on his feet. With in seconds, he was on the floor.

"No. Must not give up on them. Must be at home" he said through clenched teeth and continued to make his way to the dorm, which was a few blocks down.

He looked up at the sky and saw that it began to become light, signalling that it was day time. He walked up the hill that had their dorm sitting towards the top of it. He limped his way to it. His feet gave out on him, and he fell to the ground, screaming in pain as his knees scraped on the ground. He began to crawl up the hill, struggling every time. Finally, the dorm was now in his sight. He sighed in relief as he made his way closer to the dorm. He crawled to the dorm and pried the door open. It creaked open and he crawled in.

"Youngjae?" JR's soft voice said.

"J-JR?" Youngjae said about to cry.

"What happened to you? Why didn't you come home with JB?" JR asked as he tried to help him up.

"JR. It hurts." Youngjae cried.

"What does?" JR asked.

"Everything" he cried.

"Would you like to go to the doctors?" JR asked.

"Please" Youngjae asked as he sniffles.

JR piggy backs Youngjae into the car and took him to the hospital. They were called into the room and Youngjae was cured. The doctor said that he messed up his vocal chords by being outside in the cold night, he had a very high fever from being in the cold without a jacket, he messed up both of his legs because he's been on it for the past few hours. The doctor advised Youngjae to rest and have soft shoe platforms, so he can walk comfortably.

"Jae... Would you like to tell me what happened?" JR asked.

"JB... H-He hit me. A-A-And then he kicked me out and drove off. Leaving me in the cold night" Youngjae cried.

"Why?" JR asked.

"I don't know Jinyoung. We were talking and then he just smashed my face into the window and dragged me out of the car and left." Youngjae said.

Just then the doctor came in.

"Would you like to rest over here in the hospital or at your place?" he asked.

"He'll sleep at our place. Thank you doctor" Jinyoung said as he shook his hands.

Youngjae was taken into the car in a wheelchair, and was taken back to the dorm. Jinyoung helped Youngjae into the wheelchair and pushed him into the dorm. The moment, Youngjae was in here, all the other boys rushed to him.

"Move. He needs to rest!" Jinyoung shouted.

"Feel better" they all said.

"I got it from here Jinyoung" JB said.

"No! I got it from here. You've done enough!" Jinyoung bit back and pushed Youngjae into him his own room so he can rest.

Jinyoung tucked Youngjae in his bed and walked out of the room.

"Is he okay?" JB asked.

"I don't know. Is he?" Jinyoung bit back, walking past JB while bumping shoulders.