Come Back: Chapter 3 (JinMark) feat. JB

"WAKE UP!" GOT7's manager shouted "WAKE UP! RISE AND SHINE SLEEPING BEAUTIES. WAKE UP!"

"It's too early!" Youngjae shouted.

"Early? You guys are late!" manager-nim shouted.

They all shot out of their beds and got ready. JB was already waiting in the front.

"You guys! HURRY THE FUCK UP!" JB said.

JB looked at the hallway only to find Youngjae walking out, yawning while rubbing his eyes, BamBam bumping into the everything and they babymamas since he was walking around with his eyes closed, and then there was Yugyeom.

"It's too early!" he pouted.

"We are already late you big baby!" JB said.

"MARK! JACKSON! HURRY!" manager-nim shouted.

"Coming" Jackson said as he had his hand entangled with Mark's.

"Where is JR!?" JB asked frustratedly.

"We have to go!" manager-nim said.

"We can't just leave JR here!" JB protested.

"JR is already over at the company. He's been trying to wake you guys up, but you guys didn't budge so he left!" manager-nim said.

"Oh" the boys said and he walked into the car, in a single filed line.

"We need to hurry because JYP, needs to talk to us" manager-nim said as he drove the group of boys.

Mark's P.O.V.:

I was bored so I went on Twitter and three tweets caught my attention. And they were consecutive. ALLKPOP, SOOMPI, and KOREABOO all had the same tag: TRENDING: GOT7's Park Jinyoung A.K.A. JR deletes all SNS accounts!

Mark gasped at what he just read. The other members looked at him.

"What's wrong Mark?" the boys asked.

Mark showed them his phone and they read it. They all looked at each other and then they arrived at the company. They went straight to JYP's office. They all stood there as they waited for someone to knock. JB knocked and then JYP said to come in. They slowly made their way inside the office as they face JYP himself. He didn't really look happy. And they all noticed it.