Forgive Me: Chapter 3 (2Jae)

It's been weeks and Youngjae has been recovering just fine. He would always go to his appointments to check up on him and his condition. However, throughout the time with him recovering, not one word was said to Jaebum. Jaebum would always try to speak to the younger, but the younger would just ignore the older one, as if the older did not even exist. Jaebum made many attempts to get the younger's attention, but failed to do so and kept on trying. Youngjae went to visit the doctor one day with Jinyoung.

"So, I have good news and bad news. Which one would you like to hear?" the doctor asked.

"The good" Jinyoung answered.

"Okay. The good news, is that the he is able to walk normal. His knees are able to withstand as much pressure. And his fever is gone." the doctor said.

"And the bad news?" Jinyoung asked.

"Youngjae. Do you enjoy talking or using your vocal chords?" the doctor asked.

"Well. We are in a group called GOT7 and he is our main vocalist" Jinyoung said.

"So you enjoy singing?" the doctor asked.

"I love it. Singing is my everything" Youngjae quietly said as his voice hasn't restored properly.

"Oh." the doctor said looking down at his clipboard.

"Well? Is it bad?" Jinyoung asked.

"Can I speak with you alone Jinyoung?" the doctor said as he pulled out Jinyoung to talk.

Youngjae sat there nervously. Thinking of every thing that makes sense. He fiddled with his fingers as he waited patiently for both the doctor and Jinyoung to come in the room. The door opened and both of the males came in. Youngjae smiled at Jinyoung, but Jinyoung hesitated to smile, but smiled anyways. Tears hinting to escape Jinyoung's eyes. Jinyoung took Youngjae home.

So... What did the Doctor say? The bad news? -Youngjae wrote.

"Ummmm" Jinyoung said.

What did he say? Is it bad bad?

"Ummmm. Youngjae..." Jinyoung said.

What did he say? You're scaring me JR...

"The Doctor said that you staying out in the cold damaged your vocals chords so much, that you might not be able to sing again" Jinyoung said and Youngjae's eyes widened.

Yougnjae's eyes began to water and he shook his head quickly.

"No" he quietly said as the tears finally spilled.