Come Back: Chapter 2 (JinMark) feat. JB

Details. That's all JR could remember. Every single little detail, JR could remember when he saw Mark and Jackson kiss. From where they stood, to where the pictures were, to where the little shards of glass were scattered everywhere. He felt hurt. It was night time and he even remembered the way Mark looked and the way Jackson had the smirk on his face. JR stayed on his bed, lying on his back as he stared at the white ceiling. He looked around feeling unwanted. He grabbed the two luggage that he had under his bed and began to pack as tears streamed down his face. JR finished packing and looked back at the room that will be empty. Smiling at the nice memories he had shared with the others, especially Mark. He turned off the lights and walked out. He walked to the living room to find that Mark and Jackson were lying on the couch, in each other's arms.

"I love you Mark," JR smiled "But now it's good bye."

JR dragged his luggage and waited for a taxi to come. When he spotted a taxi, he hailed it, loaded his things and got inside.

"Where to?" the driver asked.

"JYP Entertainment please" JR said.

The drive was quiet and somewhat long. JR paid the guy, grabbed his belongings and went on his way to JYP's office. JR came to a halt as he neared the face of the front of the door. He knocked and a faint voice was heard. JR opened the door and poked his head in. He saw JYP looking over some paperwork but soon stopped as he met eyes with the elder.

"OH. Hello JR. Why aren't you sleeping at this hour? You guys have a long practice ahead of you guys" JYP said smiling.

"Can I ask for a favor?" JR asked serious.

"It depends on what is it," JYP smiled.

"I would like to nullify my contract for both GOT7 and JJ Project" JR said straightforward.

JYP's smiled quickly faded.

"Wait what?" he asked.

"I want to nullify my contract as a GOT7 and JJ Project member" JR said.

"JR. Is something bothering you? Tell me what is it" JYP said as he pulled JR into a hug.

"I just want to live a normal life that's all" JR lied.

"JR. You are like my son. I know when you are lying" JYP said sternly.

"Don't worry. I am not lying." JR said as he smiled reassuringly, but inside, he is actually dying from pain.

"Okay. Are you sure you would like to nullify your contract?" JYP asked.

"Yes" JR said as he looked at the ground.

"I'll put a special nullify on your contract so if we get you back, you'll just go right back in" JYP said and JR nodded.

"Okay sir" JR said.

"Where are you staying at?" JYP asked JR.

"With my parents," JR answered and JYP nodded.

"Please take care oof yourself. Be safe. Call me every single day. If you need anything" JYP said and JR would just nod his head.

"Goodbye sir" JR said as he hugged JYP.

"Goodbye JR" JYP said as he hugged JR back.

JYP told JYP that he will have a personal driver for JR. JR nodded and waited for the driver. JR saw the car coming. He loaded his stuff into the back of the car and went to sit in the front. As they were driving away, JR looked back at the building.

"I'll miss you" JR said as the building became smaller and smaller. The building was now out of sight. JR took out his phone and went on his SNS accounts. He smiled at the memories he had. He then went to settings and deactivated his Instagram and Twitter. He then locked his phone and smiled. Now I can live a normal life. No fangirls here and there. I get to spend my days with my Mom and Dad, and help them out with their restaurant. Like old days. Home, here I come.