Never Again: Chapter 2 (BNior)

13 Years Ago

"Babe hurry up! We're gonna be late!" Jaebum shouted.

"Yah! You're the one that said that we should bring the kids. And as you can see, I'm struggling with BamBam and Yugyeom. And you know that I always struggle with Jackson." Jr retaliated.

"Aish. Palli! Jebal! Jagi palli! " Jaebum said impatiently.

"Gosh. Calm down. I'm done!" Jinyoung said.

Jinyoung came down the stairs with BamBam in his arms, following him was a crying Yugyeom, a loud Youngjae, Jackson who was laughing as he was picking his nose, and a very quiet Mark.

"Ma! Ma! Up" Yugyeom cried as he raised his hands to be carried.

Jaebum went snd carried Yugyeom as he was about to cry. They were all put in the car and they went to JYP Headquarters for the party that was being held.for being one of the most successful company in the K-pop industry. They entered the room.

"CHOCOLATE!" shouted Jackson.

"Food!" Youngjae screamed and went to the table full of food.

"Jaebum!" a voice echoed throughout the room.

JB turned his head to see JYP himself.

"Hello Sajang-nim" JB said as he bowed.

"JB!" another person called.

More and more people came and huddled around JB. Turns out, they are all trainees who will be in the same group as JB. They were all talking about their debut when one of them noticed JR and the kids.

"Omo! They kinda look like you JB" a girl pointed out.

'Well obviously. They're his kids bitch' was the only thing that JR was thinking of.

"Especially the one that is being carried" another one said.

"Oh they came with me" JB said as he finally realized that they were talking about JR and the kids.

"Oh. Hi. We are JB's group mates. And you are?" a guys asked with a soft voice.

"Hello. My name is Park Jinyoung but you can call me JR. I am JB's-" JR started.

"Friend" JB interrupted.

Everybody looked at JB and JR.

"He's my friend. And those are his kids" JB said.

"Aww. There so cute! What's their names?" a girl asked.

"This is Mark, Jackson, Youngjae, BamBam, and Yugyeom" JR said.

"Who is the lucky person?" a guy asked.

"My husband. But I guess we're not married anymore if he feels like that" JR said as he looked at JB with a sad look.

"Aww. We're sorry. We'll kill that guy for you!" a girl said.

"Well, it was nice knowing you but it's getting late. I'm taking the kids to go put them to sleep." JR said.

"Do you need a ride" one of them asked.

"No it's okay" JR said.

"I'll take you home" JB volunteered.

"No" JR said and gathered all the kids to go home.

A Few Hours Later:

JB walked into the house.

"Babe?" he called out.

JB went in the room snd saw that JR was curled up into a tight ball, crying his eyes out.

"Baby. What's wrong?"

"Are fuckin' kidding me JB?" JR asked in disbelief.

"What?" JB asked lost.

"You're what happened" JR said.

JB tried to hug JR but all JR did was push JB's body away.

"Can't I comfort my husband for fucks sakes!" JB shouted.

"Husband? Last time I checked, in your eyes we are friends" JR retaliated.

"That was-" JB started.

"That was what JB? What was that to disown your own husband and kids! I swear... It's thst fame that got to your head. The fame is making you into the man that I never wanted to be in a relationship with" JR said.

"Well if that's the case. Leave and never come back. I rather have a girl to fuck than a nobody that doesn't care about me. Get out and leave!" JB shouted.

"W-What?" JR said.

"You know what. I'll make it easier on you and I will be the one to leave" JB said and began packing his clothes.

"Yeobeo... Wait" JR said as he got off the bed and tried to stop JB from packing his belongings.

JR hugged JB to prevent him from putting more and more things into the suitcase. JB became quite irritated that in a flash, he turned around and punched JR making him fall to the ground. While JB walked out the door, JR sat there rubbing the growing bruise on his cheeks, crying.