Come Back: Chapter 1 (JinMark) feat. JB

Yes yes... I know Mark was in all three... But I promise that I picked the name randomly to be paired with JR. JR was the next one in mind and I did a mini elimination and Mark was the one that received the spot again. I'll make sure Mark isn't one of the main two. But... Enjoy.

GOT7 just finished filming for REALGOT7. JR was about to go on ahead and go to his boyfriend Mark, but JYP stopped everybody.

"You guys, I want another segment after REALGOT7" JYP said.

"And what do you have in mind?" JB asked.

"A Markson show" JYP said.

"But, I'm dating Mark though," JR said quietly.

JYP knew about the couple. Shit, the whole world knows. Mark and Jackson agreed and JR sighed. What JYP wants, JYP gets. He's like a spoiled brat. He has top get everything his way. Week after week, REALGOT7 would be filmed and the Markson segment. Fangirls enjoyed what they saw, they would scream and be like:

MARKS❤N 4EVER!

Like... I was the one dating Mark. Me. Park Jinyoung. Not Jackson Wang. JR got irritated and went out as he waited for everybody to come. JR noticed that Mark and Jackson became closer. It was no secret that Jackson liked Mark, but it would be something if Mark liked him back as well. They became awfully close. Close to the point that Mark never hangs out with me. He doesn't sleep with me in my room, but he sleeps in Jackson's room. He doesn't even hang out with me. He is ignoring me. It is pissing me off because they have pictures of each other on their Instagram. I could never let me post a picture of me and him together. They are so close to each other that they are now BFFs. They are like two bodies and one brain. They are always together and they think a like.

Weeks have past and Mark is very very distant from JR now. JR sat in his room as he watched the video of him and Mark. JR smiled as he saw that him and Mark looked so happy together. But then hen also began to cry, as he missed everything about him. The way Mark would make him turn into jello just by whispering into his ear with his deep, husky, sexy voice. The way he would wrap his long arms around me when we would sleep together. Those long passionate kisses we would have. The cheesy yet lovely remarks he would make, just to make me blush. I miss all that. He was everything to me. I don't even know where I went wrong.

"GOSH. Let me get a nice cold drink of water. It would definitely help" JR said to himself and walked out to the kitchen.

JR poured himself a nice cold glass cup of water. He took a sip and controlled his breathing. He refilled it again and went to the hallway. He walked up the marble steps and went to the direction of his room. The moment he turned the corner, the glass cup slipped out of JR's and smashed onto the ground. Mark and Jackson separated quickly.

"JR, it's not what it looked like" Mark started.

Mark had a worried look on his face while Jackson had a smirk plastered all over his face.

"No, it's okay" JR said as he went inside his room, locking the door.

He turned around and fell onto his knees and began to cry for his life.

"Why would you do this Mark?" JR asked as he choked through his sobs.

JR then cried himself to sleep.