Forgive Me: Chapter 5 (2JAE)

"JaeJae. Open up" Jaebum said with his softest voice.

Nothing was heard so he knocked on the door, a bit louder.

"Jae-baby. Let me in please" Jaebum said as he twisted the door knob, only to fin the door open.

Face palming himself, he walked in, only to see Youngjae curled in a ball, in the corner.

"Jae. Come here" Jaebum said and Youngjae didn't move a muscle "Please"

Youngjae sniffles here and there, but never moved towards Jaebum.

"Baby. Please come here" Jaebum said as tears formed in his eyes, as he watched his boyfriend break down and cry "Please Jae. Let's talk"

"About what? That I might not be able to see you guys again because my boyfriend decided to be an ass and kick me out in the cold night. And being in the cold night, it damaged my vocal chords, so I may not be able to sing again" Youngjae shouted with tears falling down his face.

"Jae. I-I am so sorry. P-Please forgive me!" Jaebum fell down to all four and begged Youngjae to forgive him.

Youngjae, being taken aback from the older's action, didn't even know what to do. He sat there and pondered on whether the right decision would be the right decision.

"I'll do anything to get you back. Even if it means to nullify my contract to be with you forever. Even if it means for me to donate my vocal chords to give them to you, so you can sing. Please, forgive me for what I have done to you. I can't even forgive my self for doing what I did." he cried.

Youngjae was touched on what he had just heard. He crawled towards Jaebum silently and embraced him in a hug.

"Stop talking non-sense. All i have to do is not use my voice a lot and stay hydrated and my voice will be back to normal" Youngjae said smiling.

"Y-You f-f-forgive me?" Jaebum asked.

"Sadly yes. I miss being in your arms and I miss when we would harmonize with each other to put each other to sleep. I miss waking up, being able to wake up with the one and only person I love the most" Youngjae said and then being embraced into a tight hug from Jaebum.

"Thank you my baby" Jaebum said and pecked Youngjae on the lips smiling "Thanks for forgiving me for the mistakes that I've made."

"That's what couples do" Youngjae said "Forgive"