Chapter 4

Tim gives an evil smile. "That's cool." He shouts to Adam. He jogs to catch up with Adam. 

"Can I ask you something?" Tim ask once he got beside of Adam.

"What now?" Adam ask becoming irritated.

"You don't talk a lot do you." Tim says looking around at Adam.

"Is that your question?" The angel ask giving the demon a puzzled look.

"No, just stating the facts. My question is just where in the hell are you going?" Tim says stopping in his tracks, putting his hands on his hips.

Adam stops walking and rolls his eyes. He sighs and turns around and walks up to Tim.

"The fact is, I don't talk a lot and your constant chatter is getting on my nerve. And to answer your question, I have no idea where I'm going." Adam smiles when he answers.

"Well, in that case, can we stop and sit down? I'm getting tired of walking." Tim says with a pout.

"You're a demon. Demons don't get tired." Adam chuckles.

"Well, yea. We not suppose to get thirsty either but I could fart dust right now." Tim smiles.

"What? No, never mind." Adam laughs shaking his head.

They made their way to a near-by park and sat down on the ground underneath a huge oak tree. The sun was beginning to set so there wasn't many people around. 

An occasional dog walker would wonder by. The dog would bark and growl at the tree, sensing their presence. Tim would wave his hand toward the dog, sending it whelping and running away with it's tail between it's legs pulling their owner behind them.

"So, is there anything you want to ask me?" Tim asks with a smile.

"Not really." Adam answers with a shrug of his shoulders.

"You're not a very friendly person." Tim frowns.

"That's not true. I'm a very friendly person." Adam argues.

"Couldn't prove it by me." Tim huffs.

"Alright, Uh, how old are you?" Adam ask.

"34. Well I was 34 when I died. I don't know what the time frame is like between here and Hell. A minute here could be 5 years in Hell. But yea, I'm 34. Tim answers with a smile.

"A simple 34 would have answered my question." Adam says with a shake of the head.

"O.K., my turn." The demon grinned like a child and turned to face Adam. "Two questions, one, how old are you and two, what was your husband's name?" 

"I'm 33 and his name is Austin." Adam answers as he leans back against the tree.

"Was Austin." Tim corrects him. "You know since your dead, he's a widow so technically your marriage is over and he can see other people and get remarried."

"Boy, ain't you a ray of sunshine." Adam says looking at Tim with a hard look, then sighs. "What about you? You said you were married?"

"Yep, a beautiful blond by the name of Jenika. But Jen and I had kind of an unusual marriage. An open marriage." Tim says pulling at the grass.

"An open marriage?" Adam gives him a questionable look.

"We were both Bi. She had her female lovers and I had my male lovers. But I was her only male and she was my only female." Tim explains.

"Wow, that's... that's weird." Adam says, looking up at the stars.

"So that's how I know a good looking man when I see one." Tim says biting his bottom lip as he looks at Adam.

Adam lowers his eyes to meet Tim's eyes. Tim winks at him. Adam smiles, shaking his head and looks away, trying to hide his blushing cheeks.

"Are you blushing? Oh Satan! You are blushing!!" Tim chuckles.

"Oh Satan?" Adam laughs.

"I'm a demon, what do you expect." Tim chuckles.

"So what do you think they're doing now?" Adam ask, crossing his arms across his chest and looking at Tim.

"Depends on how long we've been dead." Tim says with a shrug of his shoulders. "I'm sure Jenika is with Heather, her main squeeze."

"Jenika." Adam whispers to himself. His eyes widen as he quietly pulls his book from his jacket pocket and thumbs through the pages. He closes the book and lays it on the ground by his leg.

"Uh, So Tim? What's your last name?" Adam ask while holding his breath. Silently praying.

"Foust." Tim answers while looking up at the stars.

"OH MY GOD!!" Adam says loudly covering his eyes.

"What? It's not that bad of a name." Tim says looking around at Adam.

"JENIKA FOUST!!???" Adam shouts causing Tim to flinch.

"Uh, Yea. Why?" Tim ask nervously, leaning slightly away from the disturbed angel.

"Oh my God, Tim." He sighs as he picks up his book and turns to a certain appointment.

He holds the book up so Tim could see it.

The demon's eyes widen as he sees his wife's picture. "That's Jen." He whispers. "WHAT THE HELL!" he says with a raised voice grabbing the book.

He squints his eyes trying to read the description. "I can't... I can't read this." He says, shaking his head.

"Apparently, Jenika and a Heather Leapley are wanting to have a child together and a guy by the name of Nathan Stone is donating the sperm." Adam reads the description.

"ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!!??" Tim yells angrily, jumping up. "I wanted to have kids, but Noooo she didn't want children. But now that I'm dead and gone, she suddenly turns into the motherly type?! And Nathan?? Nate was suppose to be my best friend."

"I'm so sorry, Tim." Adam says while getting up from the ground, walking over to the demon. "But it's my job." He whispers as he rubs Tim gently on the back.

"I know." Tim says, running his hand through his hair. "I'm dead. Life goes on."

Adam offers a comforting smile and pulls his demon friend into a hug.

"Besides." Tim chuckles as he hugs the angel. "We both suck at our jobs. So more than likely, she'll never get pregnant."

_________________________________

PLEASE VOTE & LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!!!

**  TIDAM  **