Chapter 14

"Rob. Rob." Tim keeps repeating the name as he and Adam walks hand in hand back to their hotel room.

"How many more times are you gonna say the man's name?" Adam chuckles as they walk into their room.

"Until I think of who Rob is." Tim says sitting down on the foot of the bed. The only Rob I can think was in high school."

"Were you friends?" Adam ask as he leans on the table that held the television.

"No". Tim says shaking his head. "I was a Senior and I think he might had been a Sophomore. It just wasn't cool for Seniors to hang around Sophomores or Freshmen. But he would only be maybe 32 or something."

"That doesn't mean he's not dead. I mean you're only 34 and you're dead." Adam says. "Did you bully him?"

"NO!" Tim says shaking his head. "I never bullied anyone. If I remember correctly, he would try to talk to me in school but I just kind of ignored him. I was pretty popular and it just wasn't cool to be seen talking to someone in a lower grade. I mean, looking back, I guess I was kind of mean to him in a way but I never made fun of him or hit him. He was a big guy, a little taller that me and he wore glasses."

"Maybe he envied you for being so popular and just wanted to be your friend. And if this is him maybe he's still trying to get your attention and wants to be friends, even in the afterlife." Adam says with a shrug.

"Exact!" A voice speaks up next to Tim sitting on the bed.

Tim jumps and looks around seeing the same bearded man. "AAHHHHH!" Tim screams, jumping into Adam's arms.

The man laughs and waves as the demon and the angel stares at him. "Hi Tim."

"It is you." Tim says barely over a whisper. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"The angel is right. I still want to be friends." Rob says.

"Well you sure have a weird way of doing it. Making me think I was going crazy. That wasn't even cool dude." Tim says as he still held on to Adam.

"Oh, I don't know. I thought it was hilarious. The look on your face." Rob says as he laugh.

"Just how long have you been following me?" Tim ask.

"Well, I was on my way to meet with Satan to get my job assignment, I saw them dragging you out of the torture chamber and I recognized you. Then when Satan sent me back here, I wanted to find you and I did." He says with a big grin.

"Lucky me." Tim says rolling his eyes. He slowly sits back down on the bed, pulling Adam to sit down beside him. "So, Uh. What happen to you? How did you die?"

"Aneurysm in the brain. One minute I was fine the next minute I was dead." Rob says shaking his head.

"I'm sorry. That's terrible." Tim says.

"I heard about your car wreck. I actually cried. They had a candle light vigil for you at the gymnasium. There were so many people there. Students, Faculty." Rob says.

"I was voted 'Most Likely to Succeed' in my Senior class." Tim says to Adam with a slight smile. "Funny, huh. I died an alcoholic."

"And not to mention, you and Jenika being voted 'Mr. & Miss Senior'. Didn't ya'll get married?" Rob ask.

"Uh, yea. Yea we did." Tim chuckles. "She's with Heather now. You remember Heather?"

"Are you kidding me? Yea, I remember her. I didn't know Jenika was bi." Rob says.

"Well, we both were." Tim says with a slight smile.

"That's pretty obvious now, with you and the angel going at it earlier." Rob chuckles.

"Just how long did you watch?" Adam ask.

"Not very long, trust me." Rob says shaking his head. "Yep, when Tim started taking his clothes off, I knew it was time to leave." He laughs.

"Good." Adam gives a sigh of relief.

"You should have stuck around. It was pretty amazing." Tim says as he smiles and winks at the angel.

"No thanks. Oh by the way." Rob says reaching into his pocket and pulling out Adam's book. "I found this."

"OH MY GOD!! MY BOOK!!!" Adam shouts as he grabs his book from Rob's hands. "Where did you find it?"

"Uh, your jacket pocket." He answers hanging his head.

***********************************

DON'T BE AFRAID TO VOTE & LEAVE A COMMENT!!!

** TIDAM **