Chapter 2- The perfect date..

Hailey's POV:

I was having an amazing time with Tyler, I'm so glad I ran into him after the game. At first I felt sorry for him, and didn't wanna bother him since he wasn't taking the loss to well, but then he asked me out. I said yes since I thought it would cheer him up, and I kinda liked him too.

He was so sweet and  caring, he trusted me, and I trusted him. I was shocked at first by how much i had told him, but I felt so comfortable around him. The moment I started telling him about myself, I couldn't stop. I even told him about my dad. I still wasn't over it and it had been 13 years since it had happened. I thought I would burst out crying once I told Tyler. I was about to, I felt some tears coming down. But I really liked Tyler and I didn't want him to feel weird about me crying, especially on our first date. So I quickly wiped them away and tried my best to smile.

Tyler was then trying to comfort me and changed the subject, he made me feel so much better. Much better than anyone has ever made me feel, especially after telling about my dad. He was sure different than all the other guys. I actually felt good after talking about my dad for once, and it was all thanks to Tyler. He really listened to me, and tried helping and giving advice. To my surprise it was really good advice and it helped me.

When Tyler first asked me to go out on a date, I never thought of him as this sweet guy. I mean I sure did like him a lot more than I did towards other hockey players, I thought he was like them, but he proved me wrong. I knew I saw sparks fly from the moment we met.

I was about to leave, thinking the date was over but Ty gently took my hand and pulled me back, I was surprised but just went with it, I guess this date wasn't over yet, and to be honest I was really glad it wasn't.

""Hailey, I know I've only just bet you today but you're the most beautiful, funny and smart girl I've ever met. I trusted you so much today, and it was so nice talking to you and getting to know you. You're so caring, and since the moment you met me, you never really freaked or tried to flirt with me like most girls usually would. You're different, you're not like them and I like that about you. So would you be my girlfriend?" I heard Tyler tell me, he was still holding my hand.

I stood there for a couple of seconds just processing in my head what happened, I was shocked, and a big smile crept onto my face. "Of course, I'd love to be your girlfriend Ty!" I answered him as I squeezed his hand, tonight was just perfect. Soon after I said that, Tyler pulled me in close, placed his hands on my waist, and he didn't even have to do more, I closed the distance between us and gave him a long and passionate kiss. After a while, we pulled away and I sat back down on my seat. I was still holding Ty's hand, and we both had the biggest smiles on our faces.

It felt like hours had passed and we were still gazing into each other's eyes, but it had only been a minute or so. I finally looked away from out little gaze, and turned away and blushed. Tyler noticed, he reached for my chin and turned my face so I was staring at him again. "You know you're beautiful right?" he told me, as I smiled and blushed again. This night was perfect, this moment was perfect, everything was just perfect, and I found ourselves leaning in again for another kiss, when my cellphone rang right before I met his lips.

I pulled back and sighed, what could be so important right now. I looked at the caller I.D and noticed it was my brother Jake. Great, what kinda trouble did my brother get himself into now? He's 27 yet he still needs his little sister to take care of him, he's always getting drunk ever since his girlfriend Amanda had broken up with him. We still never got to find out why. Jake has piercing blue eyes, and dirty blonde hair. He got it from dad, he was fairly tall, and he plays hockey with the Dallas Stars.

I picked up the phone, "What is it Jake?" I asked him, clearly annoyed. As he was beginning to speak, I mouthed the word sorry to Tyler, and he nodded his head. He understood, and I gave him a sweet smile and squeezed his hand. He squeezed back and smiled too. "Well hello to you too sis" he said, being just a bit too sarcastic for my liking. "Look I'm in the middle of something important, so what is it?" I asked again, getting more frustrated than usual. Tyler noticed I tensed a bit since I was frustrated and rubbed my hand and smiled. Then he got up, and whispered in my ear that he'd be back, kissed my cheek and left. I smiled back and nodded as I watched him leave.